Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad you didn’t hit a Badger!🙃
Badger the animal or this Badger lol?

nikola-badger_100735391.jpg

I only scrapped the front bumper on a driveway incline. Can’t even see it unless you get real low. :D

My wife's car (MB) does not have this feature.

After hearing her slam into the driveway for the umpteenth time, I ordered this:

Think PPF, but a 1/2 inch thick.

Thank you. My SA tells me whatever it shows up with, I must take. Or, turn down the whole car then wait on the next one that might have summer tires again. Total bullshivitski!!
That's ridiculous! I've seen on here, that service centers will swap your tires for free if they're in stock. Some got to keep their summer tires after the swap. Looks like it depends on how generous your particular SC is. If you have it in writing that you would be getting AS's then you'll have ammunition to work with. I'm in MD, so you definitely should get AS tires being in PA.

That's ridiculous! I've seen on here, that service centers will swap your tires for free if they're in stock. Some got to keep their summer tires after the swap. Looks like it depends on how generous your particular SC is. If you have it in writing that you would be getting AS's then you'll have ammunition to work with. I'm in MD, so you definitely should get AS tires being in PA.
Yes indeed. I could understand if Tesla ran out of all season tires but, that would mean that I could not buy any either!
I just want one less thing to worry about when I go to inspect and purchase. I can always take my money elsewhere.

Does anyone know which RNs have been getting filled as of late? I'm RN1159. 21" rims, gray paint and white interior. Was scheduled for early April but now pushed back to late May end of June. I'm sure it'll get pushed again. I ordered back in October. Delivery in NOVA.
I took delivery on 4/29 - RN 1156. Black/Black/19" rims. Northeast. Ordered first week of September.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid