Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today is my one-year order anniversary date 🥳🥳 Feels like I purchased the NFT version. 😂

Never in a million years did I think I would be still waiting for this car 1yr later. fingers and toes crossed for a Q2 Delivery.

Thank you to everyone who has mostly kept me sane and allowed me to vent occasionally.
Remember, that because of your delayed delivery, (to put it mildly), you will get the new lights, the tilt screen and who knows what other goodies might be available by then. Happy anniversary, BTW. 😁

Picked up 3 weeks ago, had AS tires. LR at default should come with AS tires. If not, it's recommended to request it through your SA before delivery to have them switched out.
What AS's did it come with? P Zero or PS4AS?

And has anyone heard of under-the-hood updates for Refresh^2?

I saw a reddit post that suggested that Refresh^2 may have some additional invisible updates that allow charging up to 325-350kW, once V3s get updated and new V4 Superchargers come out.

Picked up 3 weeks ago, had AS tires. LR at default should come with AS tires. If not, it's recommended to request it through your SA before delivery to have them switched out.
Thank you. My SA tells me whatever it shows up with, I must take. Or, turn down the whole car then wait on the next one that might have summer tires again. Total bullshivitski!!

Once a week I drive to Austin (180ish miles) but maybe I will try the wall outlet for a bit and see how it goes.

According to my SA it’s fresh and said that since my Vin is a 477 it’s the updated lights. I’m new at this so I’m not sure I know to tell what’s accurate or not and trusting my SA until I see it tomorrow.
Did you post the order date and normal info that I missed? Just curious. I'm also taking delivery in Houston (Westchase), but I ordered last November and show an August EDD at this point.

I got my VIN last night and the EDD tightened!!! 🥳 The text they sent to my phone saying I got my VIN assigned looked automated, but I replied back asking what was the build date. To my surprise, I received a response of May 10th... So, three days before it was assigned to me. I hope that is a good sign that it isn't a reject or repair.

Will take it directly to get Xpel Stealth, Ceramic 2yr coat, and brake calipers painted Rose Gold which looked like copper in the pictures I saw. Now the big debate is if I should keep the wheel covers on or go naked!

I was used to driving a Toyota Prius from 2005 to 2015, then a RAM 1500 truck til my 2021 Model Y LR. Now I'm about to get a Model S Plaid!!! Not a bad mid-life crisis purchase in my opinion!!!

View attachment 804307
Congratulations! I'll watch for you out there on I45!

Well, we had a good run, but she's totalled. I guess I'm back in the waiting queue with you all.

IMG_0158.jpeg

I only scrapped the front bumper on a driveway incline. Can’t even see it unless you get real low. :D
Just FYI for new Model S and X owners, you can set the suspension to remember where you want the suspension to raise.
Be careful--if you park with the bumper over a curb or a curb stop, the suspension may settle before you return to the car, and might scrape.

Aight got another weird one, my seats been making a squeaking noise whenever I hit a bump, or just move in my seat somewhat heavily.
THe tech that came out said if it doesn't go away to bring it in (when he came to tell me I could of adjusted my lights weeks earlier).

But I noticed over the last week or two that the seat seems to be leaning less forward at max setting. (IE it's leaning back more over time)
And I thought it was just a placebo, until today when my seat went into "entry position" and moved forward, instead of normally leaning slightly backwards....

So now my normal sitting position only goes so far, and when it goes back into entry position, it will magically lean forward some .-.

Anyone experienced this?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid