Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if the screen tilt adjusts automatically with a user’s settings?
Nope I wish it did. I don’t know why but I would love it to go flat when not in use and then tilt to me once I start the car. Unfortunately, it stays where you put it until you change it and doesn’t seem to respond to other profiles at all.

I am so sorry to see that I was not an anomaly at 380 days to delivery and that some are still waiting. I wish I had the tilt screen but I am enjoying my car, which after two months has about 4K trouble free miles. My only MINOR issues have been: (i) the sometimes disappearing SiriusXM icon; (ii) in the last week I heard a rattle one time which I could not replicate; (iii) the screw in the tire in day three with 150 miles on the car which I had to pay $550 for a new tire; (iv) the main center screen seems to reboot after a long time parked and on 2-3 occasions the seatbelt beeping would not stop until I parked and reopened the door; and (v) I cannot stand to have my wife try to drive the car in fear she will get curb rash on my 21" Arachnids when parking!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I am so sorry to see that I was not an anomaly at 380 days to delivery and that some are still waiting. I wish I had the tilt screen but I am enjoying my car, which after two months has about 4K trouble free miles. My only MINOR issues have been: (i) the sometimes disappearing SiriusXM icon; (ii) in the last week I heard a rattle one time which I could not replicate; (iii) the screw in the tire in day three with 150 miles on the car which I had to pay $550 for a new tire; (iv) the main center screen seems to reboot after a long time parked and on 2-3 occasions the seatbelt beeping would not stop until I parked and reopened the door; and (v) I cannot stand to have my wife try to drive the car in fear she will get curb rash on my 21" Arachnids when parking!
I also continue to experience issues i and iv, 9 months in.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Why couldn’t they slap 21s on this car and deliver mine..so frustrating seeing everyone get VINs and I’m closing in on 13 months waiting.
yikes. I thought 8 months was long. Worse when everyone tells you to be patient.
I just stopped looking at my EDDs after a while. using the same mentality on the Stock market of late. Looking at it just makes it worse.:eek:

I get the Sirius problem too. Sirius is playing but no icon. I can go to sources and find it sometimes but will randomly go away.