Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this text

we currently plan to build and deliver your Model S in June.

Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model S is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.
I got the same. Replied JUNE as well… though no VIN yet.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Just for the sake of completeness, mine is the same as your, visually... Now try and wiggle it with your finger...

That said, when my wife gets in the car and (out of politeness) I center the screen, - I really, REALLY prefer having it angled toward me. It just looks wrong with it flat now... That said, I understand when my wife tells me it looks terrible that way when she's in the car, thus the centering.

I guess it means I need more alone time with the car...
Or just get a bench seat like we use to have and your wife can snuggle next to you and you guys can see the screen togethe. 🙂

Hi everyone. New poster. Just wanted to share my anecdotal experience:

Ordering an MS Plaid, black on black, 21 arachnids on May 2nd. RN1170…

Last night I modified the order to add FSD - I know the controversy but figured, hey it’s a Tesla, why not have it…woke up to a VIN!

NF482…EDD 6/29-7/3

Anything you all recommended I check with Tesla about. Would seem high enough to hopefully have the latest upgrades.

Thanks!

Hi everyone. New poster. Just wanted to share my anecdotal experience:

Ordering an MS Plaid, black on black, 21 arachnids on May 2nd. RN1170…

Last night I modified the order to add FSD - I know the controversy but figured, hey it’s a Tesla, why not have it…woke up to a VIN!

NF482…EDD 6/29-7/3

Anything you all recommended I check with Tesla about. Would seem high enough to hopefully have the latest upgrades.

Thanks!
482 is a brand new build. Just check the quality at delivery like any other Tesla.

Was supposed to take delivery of my LR blue model S my delivery date was set for 5pm June 15th.. I get a call 1 hour before delivery that my vin was reassigned and delivery is 2 July 7th. I’m more pissed that you clearly knew and you wait to call me an hour before. The reasoning the vin was reassigned and they didn’t know they just saw a vin. Top grade service here

Was supposed to take delivery of my LR blue model S my delivery date was set for 5pm June 15th.. I get a call 1 hour before delivery that my vin was reassigned and delivery is 2 July 7th. I’m more pissed that you clearly knew and you wait to call me an hour before. The reasoning the vin was reassigned and they didn’t know they just saw a vin. Top grade service here
That is just wrong....