Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the anticipation is that Model Ss we are waiting for will come with HW4 but still with the 8 cameras, rather than the increased count, that the hw4 can handle.

Regarding the possibility of Tesla eventually retrofitting our cars with the additional cameras; what are your thoughts on who would potentially qualify for the retrofit? Buyers who purchased FSD only, or also EAP?
I think the better question is - do you get retrofitted if the camera angles are different and there’s a benefit to them? B pillar cameras are going to be a PIA.

I still think the answer is no. As someone mentioned, if they can prove out functionality with the old cameras why replace them? Just incentive for you to upgrade.

Reactions: inalkm

Irvine Delivery center has the updated TMS PLaid available for purchase now.

Also the new X Plaid in Long Beach.

I guess they're starting to arrive!

Reactions: hansa23r

Irvine Delivery center has the updated TMS PLaid available for purchase now.

Also the new X Plaid in Long Beach.

I guess they're starting to arrive!
Updated? Based on the render?

Remember the early refresh renders showing Witcher playing, turned out not to be possible.

Updated? Based on the render?

Remember the early refresh renders showing Witcher playing, turned out not to be possible.
1677773645038.png

1677773764585.png

Anyone receive a vin yet? My EDD still showing Mar 2-17, no VIN.
Same here. March 2nd - 18th. It will probably change to 3rd - 18th tomorrow, as that what it has been doing for some time. At least the end date has not been moving much so I take that as an encouraging sign that it's not too far out now. I already sold my MYP about a week or two ago. It is a sad, lonely garage space there with charger cable, coiled up hanging off the wall, wishing there was a Tesla it could charge. :D

• Funny
Reactions: suyoungman
I’m in the same boat with the delivery dates.

I ordered my S Plaid (black/black/21”/yoke/Utah) on 12/28/22 with the original delivery date being in Dec. I’m cool with the delays especially since my price dropped $21k and I may potentially get the new cameras.

I’m in the same boat with the delivery dates.

I ordered my S Plaid (black/black/21”/yoke/Utah) on 12/28/22 with the original delivery date being in Dec. I’m cool with the delays especially since my price dropped $21k and I may potentially get the new cameras.
I forgot to mention that I had my loot box appear next to my profile in the app yesterday for the first time. It has my referral link and everything. Anyone else’s app showing their loot box?

I forgot to mention that I had my loot box appear next to my profile in the app yesterday for the first time. It has my referral link and everything. Anyone else’s app showing their loot box?
Mine had appeared liked that a while back after an app update, but I just now noticed that it is not there anymore. I am guessing that after I sold my previous Tesla about two weeks ago, it removed it. Maybe it will appear again, once I take delivery of my S.