Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They can't change the wording to get you on that.
I was told today that Tesla will say they meant orders placed the evening of 4/20 will qualify; and not the morning.

I mean... comon guys.

What would you guys do?

Attachments

• IMG_5648.jpeg
    IMG_5648.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 96
I was told today that Tesla will say they meant orders placed the evening of 4/20 will qualify; and not the morning.

I mean... comon guys.

What would you guys do?
Only Tesla can show such hostility/indifference towards their customers, other companies go out of their way to accommodate potential buyers.
With that said, if I was not without a car, I would create another order and take 3 years of supercharging for 250

What do you guys think my private party sale value is for my 2021 Model S Plaid is? Blue, cream interior, carbon fiber, 21s, FSD included, ceramic coated , 21,000 miles. Extra year of Tesla warranty since I bought CPO (3 years left). Last option to get my ultra red order coming in next week

What do you guys think my private party sale value is for my 2021 Model S Plaid is? Blue, cream interior, carbon fiber, 21s, FSD included, ceramic coated , 21,000 miles. Extra year of Tesla warranty since I bought CPO (3 years left). Last option to get my ultra red order coming in next week
Check Tesla’s "Used Inventory" section on their website and see what the prices are for a similar configuration. That might give you some idea.

Probably mid-high 80s, but values are dropping. It's also hard to value FSD.

The cheapest MS Plaid on sale is $82k. Likely will sell for high 70s.

Reactions: Propofoln
Probably mid-high 80s, but values are dropping. It's also hard to value FSD.

The cheapest MS Plaid on sale is $82k. Likely will sell for high 70s.

Was thinking $87,000. About right

Reactions: VikH
So last Monday I found out that if I traded by Model S with lifetime supercharging on a new Model S I would get 6 years free charging. A good deal since my current car would be 10 years old at the end of 6 years, and the new cars have the latest tech and nicer interiors.

Placed the order Monday and had a RN in minutes. Got a VIN today and can pick the car up Monday. Tesla REALLY wants the lifetime free charging cars off the road.

So last Monday I found out that if I traded by Model S with lifetime supercharging on a new Model S I would get 6 years free charging. A good deal since my current car would be 10 years old at the end of 6 years, and the new cars have the latest tech and nicer interiors.

Placed the order Monday and had a RN in minutes. Got a VIN today and can pick the car up Monday. Tesla REALLY wants the lifetime free charging cars off the road.

techniically you're only getting 3 years extra benefit for gettiing rid of liifetiime since ALL new S orders get 3 years right now. I tried to argue with them that I should get 3+6 = 9 years but they weren't having it.