Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did the one time hold. They don’t tell you but the VIN is no longer associated with the account now. So I assume they look for the next person in line in SoCal and tell them they have a car ready for them. I guess I will find out in two weeks. Worst case scenario I get the same car but got two more weeks without a car payment. Best case, it changes to a 2024 for resale purposes. Best best case is it is ‘24 with ambient lighting and a front bumper camera lol but not banking on that.
Agree. An identical 2023 and 2024 car makes little difference. A 2024 (or 2023) with new features matters more.

Reactions: ShankD
They are offering C$21K. 2016. 160K Kms. No accidents but does have some skirmishes. I just got a MX Plaid in October and ever since then MS85D seems old. With the FUSC transfer, I decided to bite the bullet and order a MS LR. We are two of us and two cars are plenty - so no point in keeping the 85D.

They are offering C$21K. 2016. 160K Kms. No accidents but does have some skirmishes. I just got a MX Plaid in October and ever since then MS85D seems old. With the FUSC transfer, I decided to bite the bullet and order a MS LR. We are two of us and two cars are plenty - so no point in keeping the 85D.
Same situation with us, got the plaid X in Oct with FSD Transfer, now with the FUSC, decided to get the wife and upgraded MSLR. Now need to get rid of the newly bare-bone 2017 MS75D. Tesla offered 16k for ours. Auto nation offered 20k.

• Informative
Reactions: TSLA Pilot
Waiting on VIN assignment(10/30 Order). With potential of a 24 and maybe some extra goodies, what is the time period from VIN assign to BUILD for most folks. Given i am a week into November and have no VIN, i assume it's going to be late Dec/Jan before i actually take delivery.

Red is always the way to go. :) Definitely. Love it.
Buddhist monks agree:
Red Tesla.jpg