Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1704423951071.png

Unless I cannot read, the S and X actually went up. Or it’s poor journalism.

Do you have a VIN number yet? He got an email from Tesla letting him know he could cancel his order and get his deposit back or accept the new car for $10K more than he ordered it for. I don't think he had a VIN yet.
Yes, I have a VIN and delivery is supposed to be Monday. Although I saw the car today at the parking lot and wasn’t thrilled with the panel gaps and was debating denying delivery and getting back in line. This may change that calculation - I’ll take the panel gap issue for the ~$7k in savings.

Well, it didn't exist period. This was the change between Raven and Palladium I believe. I don't quite remember how the pricing change happened but I think it was your average Tesla misjudgment on pricing. Really don't remember...

The point is that Tesla has never backed out of honoring the price in mass except for a major refresh which only happened once. Unless you think there's about to be a major Model S revamp that changes most of the car, Tesla won't raise prices of existing orders unless they break with that tradition for the very first time.

The point is that Tesla has never backed out of honoring the price in mass except for a major refresh which only happened once. Unless you think there's about to be a major Model S revamp that changes most of the car, Tesla won't raise prices of existing orders unless they break with that tradition for the very first time.
All I was saying is there's no consistency that I've seen from Tesla when it comes to their pricing. I really hope they honor everyone's order price.