Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What proof? Some page claims it's a 2024? Where's the VIN?
I've been wrong before, but....seeing a "Factorygated" date and time in the image source data on the Tesla inventory site has been pretty reliable in the past. See image in post xxx392.

Edit:. For extra credit and imaginary forum points, someone could search the source string for codes related to new horn and camera...

Reactions: zoomer0056
Looks like to view source data you have to go to the Tesla site.

Just added a plaid I think, same OH location

Nope, the plaids a '23...😕

From the Tesla site, "confirmed", the LR is a '24.

That's slightly better than some third party site that says it's 2024. How do we know this isn't a car that started production in 2023 and just had some sort of delay before it finally finished?

Is there a way to get the VIN? That would be proof.

That price with paint, black/white and Tempests... '24

Also the first one listed here now when searching with the right parameters:

1705873384653.png

That's slightly better than some third party site that says it's 2024. How do we know this isn't a car that started production in 2023 and just had some sort of delay before it finally finished?

Is there a way to get the VIN? That would be proof.

Not that I know of, they made the VIN hard to find about a year ago

Doubt if any part of the assy process that contained things like RGB or cameras would take 19 days...if it's a '24 VIN, I think that is the main thing folks are looking for, as new features are few and mostly unconfirmed.

If I wanted a '24, I'd place a new order NOW to avoid a further price increase.

Ah, no.

Just about every car in the US (and likely elsewhere) has had laminated glass in the windshield for about five decades or so?

Not sure what that would have to do with warping so perhaps it's something else. How do other brands do in this unique "test" for you?

As for the rear window/backlight, the slope of the Model S hatch glass is such that some mild distortion appears to be impossible to avoid. We've had over a dozen MS's since 2013 and never noticed this issue however.
I think you missed my follow-up reply. All good. :)

You don't need the app:

Cleveland-Lyndhurst
5180 Mayfield Rd
Lyndhurst, OH 44124-2406

Still don't see any proof it's a 2024.
I think you misunderstood the question.
lmsampson said: "Is there a way to know which service center my vehicle will be delivered to."

He isn't looking to see what address a random inventory vehicle is being delivered to. So, the inventory link that you shared doesn't apply to his situation.

I think you misunderstood the question.
lmsampson said: "Is there a way to know which service center my vehicle will be delivered to."

He isn't looking to see what address a random inventory vehicle is being delivered to. So, the inventory link that you shared doesn't apply to his situation.
He can request which service centre to pick up at. At least in Canada, they offered me the option

He can request which service centre to pick up at. At least in Canada, they offered me the option
Agreed, in my case when I placed my order they assigned me a service center that was closest to my house but it was out of state. However, within a month of placing my order a new location has opened that is in my state. So, when I was in the local service center I requested that they move me to the new location for delivery.

They did share that the official adjustment can't be made until the VIN is assigned but they did open a ticket and place a note on my account.

I'll just check in on the app as soon as a VIN is assigned.