Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With my luck, it won't be just ambient lighting and front camera. It'll be an all new battery, new hardware to support Dolby Atmos, motorized doors like the X, etc.
That's generally my luck too but since I don't have a VIN yet... Who knows?
Maybe I'll get lucky this time with the new 600 mile battery. [*]

[*] - Let's see if this makes it onto the NotATeslaApp web site. ;)

I think my quote was roughly $500 or $600. I decided to not get it so the quote was only verbal and I didn't really pay close attention. At an XPEL site (not a retailer - it's an actual XPEL office).

Edit: They did mention that if you order tint through Tesla, they are the site that actually does it. You pay Tesla and they install it.

Reactions: mistaDubZ
I think my quote was roughly $500 or $600. I decided to not get it so the quote was only verbal and I didn't really pay close attention. At an XPEL site (not a retailer - it's an actual XPEL office).

Edit: They did mention that if you order tint through Tesla, they are the site that actually does it. You pay Tesla and they install it.
Wait you can have Tesla put tints on your car ?

Curious to know for anyone who has received their model s already, how much do tints cost for the model s? I know it varies by region but just trying to get a rough idea. I’m going to do all the windows 20% and windshield prob 70%
Not as specific as you wanted but... my installation is happening this week (4-5days)
I basically drove it from tesla to the shop.

Ceramic tint
20% all windows
70% windshield
Full front XPEL PPF
Full car ceramic coating
70% headlights and marker lights.
$3650

If we order today are we guaranteed to get the LED lighting strip and bumper camera? Or do we have to wait till they announce it or pictures show it on the website?
Sure, or wait till next month for the rumored jet pack and hover option. With all of the Fresno pickups on the lot you would think more then a single (copied by all) rumor would have been validated by now.

• Funny
Reactions: sorka