Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA...Seldom Accurate. Keep that in mind.

But the new delay, if it exists, could be something to do with the new features being delayed by supply chain or other issues.

There are no bonus points for being an early member of the $250 club.

Wait until someone has a defect free delivery, making sure that the RGB and cameras do not require extra RAM to work, and then place a new order.
Unfortunately I'm in the $2750 club since I've got the old paint pricing! 😬

Wait until someone has a defect free delivery, making sure that the RGB and cameras do not require extra RAM to work, and then place a new order.
This is the quote of a seasoned Tesla customer. I remember waiting for December 2022 update only to learn that our Plaids were delivered without enough RAM to support Elon’s gaming claims. Our reward for being early adopters was to offer us a computer upgrade for 2k+. Then, after that, instead of our vehicles being “appreciating assets,” we got a bonus devaluation of 20k+.

That said… Here I am, getting ready to take delivery on another Tesla. No other car comes close. I may not even wait for the front camera and ambient lighting. I’m more concerned about getting a rushed build from end of quarter delivery push.

Last edited:
Pics please :)

It seems whatever is going on now is not be communicated consistently to all of the delivery centers.
If you insist!

Attachments

• MSLRSt21.jpg
    MSLRSt21.jpg
    725.1 KB · Views: 16
I picked my 2024 Model S LR up yesterday. I'm super excited to have it. I'm still getting used to the new Shifter (on screen) and the turn signal (on wheel). These may not be new to the car, but they are new to me. Lots have changed since I had my first Model S in 2015-2016. Attached are some fun first pictures. These were more "rushed" than "beautiful" pics.

Attachments

• IMG_9883.JPG
    IMG_9883.JPG
    812.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9888.JPG
    IMG_9888.JPG
    691.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9894.JPG
    IMG_9894.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 8
I picked my 2024 Model S LR up yesterday. I'm super excited to have it. I'm still getting used to the new Shifter (on screen) and the turn signal (on wheel). These may not be new to the car, but they are new to me. Lots have changed since I had my first Model S in 2015-2016. Attached are some fun first pictures. These were more "rushed" than "beautiful" pics.
Congrats, you will get used to it in no time.

Reactions: dherman76
Picking up my S plaid tomorrow!!!