Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on Feb 22, initial delivery was Feb 28 - Mar 21, and then since Feb 28 the EDD has been changing daily, from Feb 29 - Mar 21 ... to Mar 8 - Mar 21. Someone asked about delay, I guess this counts?

This morning it said VIN was assigned. I ordered MSLR, SG, yoke, and 19", black interior.

I did the dumbest thing by forgetting to pay off the loan on my M3, which I will trade it in. Does anyone know what happens if the title arrives after the EDD? Delay pickup?

Just picked up my Plaid!! Ordered 1-1-24, no ambient lighting or front camera.

Attachments

• IMG_3303.jpeg
    IMG_3303.jpeg
    509.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3299.jpeg
    IMG_3299.jpeg
    618.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3300.jpeg
    IMG_3300.jpeg
    658.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3302.jpeg
    IMG_3302.jpeg
    483.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3301.jpeg
    IMG_3301.jpeg
    518.6 KB · Views: 8
Just picked up my Plaid!! Ordered 1-1-24, no ambient lighting or front camera.
the taillight misalignment is still there, remember to get a mobile to fix it, or if you are still in the shop, ask them to turn the knobs on the trunk, the tech will be able to open up the mesh to adjust the taillight individually.

Ordered on Feb 22, initial delivery was Feb 28 - Mar 21, and then since Feb 28 the EDD has been changing daily, from Feb 29 - Mar 21 ... to Mar 8 - Mar 21. Someone asked about delay, I guess this counts?

This morning it said VIN was assigned. I ordered MSLR, SG, yoke, and 19", black interior.

I did the dumbest thing by forgetting to pay off the loan on my M3, which I will trade it in. Does anyone know what happens if the title arrives after the EDD? Delay pickup?
Did I have to pay of my M3 loan first? One of my steps was to provide the bank info for the finance so they could get the info about the loan

I was going to trade in my M3P but Tesla gave me a low offer. Car max was slightly better. But Carvana beat offer by 4 thousand so I went with them. (Not sure it matters but I had no loan as it was paid off.). Very easy process and will use them in future.
Amazing. Carmax and Carvana gave me the same price, which is only $900 more than Tesla's trade. So I figure I can just go with Tesla which saves me a lot of work.

the taillight misalignment is still there, remember to get a mobile to fix it, or if you are still in the shop, ask them to turn the knobs on the trunk, the tech will be able to open up the mesh to adjust the taillight individually.
You sadly can't fix it doing that. Ask me how I know. It will require bodywork adjustment, and you can ask me how I know.

Yup, it has already been posted a couple of posts back.
Now teslascope has re-tweeted it too with more rumored changes.
Ah yes. Too many posts to keep up with. Nice.

seems like no one here's had really significant panel gap issues particularly for the MSP over the last two months or so
Well, except the trunk/tail lights, which I'd guess 95% of S have issues with.