Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Odd, my S86 confirmed on Oct 2nd with VIN 61750 still shows in production queue :(

Since my car is just coming down to Los Angeles which is just over 1/3 of the distance yours has to travel from the factory, I'm sure it has something to do with that. Plus my options were a lot more basic with the textile seats, solid roof, textile headliner, etc., so they may be fewer supply chain issues for me.

Geography & options probably account for a lot of it yeah. But I just checked again and: "The factory is currently building your Model S" so... woohoo!

Confirmed 10/02 - VIN 61750, entered production sometime in the last 24 hours.

Congrats! I checked the spreadsheet and it appears a lot of S85's have gone into production recently. The delay in the P85D production is our gain!

Hi guys, first post. Just confirmed our order this week . Estimated Delivery Late February, 2015
As most of you can guess, we are very excited. We ordered a S85, Blue metallic, 19" wheels, Pano roof, Black textile, Carbon fiber, Tech Package.
We placed the order on Tuesday and confirmed on Thursday after checking a few concerns about the pano roof and textile or leather seats with Florida heat (we choose textile and looks perfect for us with a 5 yrs old girl)
We did another test drive, my wife and daughter both drove the car and love it! Great! I must have it !!
So, the wait begins.

For those picking up in rockville this week make sure you get paper mats put in before you get into the car. They are renovating so lots of white diary to get imprinted on your black mats. Learned that the hard way on Saturday.

For those picking up in rockville this week make sure you get paper mats put in before you get into the car. They are renovating so lots of white diary to get imprinted on your black mats. Learned that the hard way on Saturday.
im picking up in 4 hours from rockville. Buying the all weather mats but ill make sure i get the paper mats put in when i drive it out of there. i am so #$%ing excited right now.

Tesla is now building my vehicle as of 342PST.

Model S 85kWh | Black | Black Textile | Piano Black | Body Color Roof | 19" Wheels |SuperCharge/ Tech Package with Autopilot
Confirmed Order: October 22, 2014 | VIN: 63633 | In Production: December 8, 2014| Expected Delivery: Late December

Hey guys, here are my stats, Ill keep you posted with updated information. Im hoping the car goes into production any hour now...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, not sure how to add information. I had it on my BIO thinking it would post. New to the forum and posting....
S85 Ordered | Grey Metallic | 21" Grey | Panoramic Roof | Black Leather Seats | Textile Headliner | Matte Opeche | Dual Chargers | HPWC | Tech Package | Smart Air Suspension | Ordered Oct 23 | VIN: 63976 | Still in production queue | DS states Dec 15 production | Late Dec Delivery | San Diego delivery

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry , new to the forum and posting. Thought information was to be placed in my BIO..

S85 Ordered | Grey Metallic | 21" Grey | Panoramic Roof | Black Leather Seats | Textile Headliner | Matte Opeche | Dual Chargers | HPWC | Tech Package | Smart Air Suspension | Ordered Oct 23 | VIN: 63976 | Still in production queue | DS states Dec 15 production | Late Dec Delivery | San Diego delivery

I have been stalking the pages for awhile. It is about time I posted something. I can not get any dates on when I am expected to go into production and I am getting pretty antsy. I check here and the Tesla Motors Forum about 50 times a day.

S85 Ordered | White | 19" | Panoramic Roof | Grey Leather Seats | Textile Headliner | Dual Chargers | Tech Package | Ordered Oct 4 | Reconfirmed for auto pilot Oct 13 | VIN: 64334 | Still in production queue | Production start ??? | Late Dec Delivery | Las Vegas delivery

I have been stalking the pages for awhile. It is about time I posted something. I can not get any dates on when I am expected to go into production and I am getting pretty antsy. I check here and the Tesla Motors Forum about 50 times a day.

S85 Ordered | White | 19" | Panoramic Roof | Grey Leather Seats | Textile Headliner | Dual Chargers | Tech Package | Ordered Oct 4 | Reconfirmed for auto pilot Oct 13 | VIN: 64334 | Still in production queue | Production start ??? | Late Dec Delivery | Las Vegas delivery

nvyrugby8, you have to be getting super close. I ordered around Sept 27 and took delivery this morning in Phoenix on an standard 85. From production start to delivery was around 9-10 days. It'll be here before you know it.

I sent an email to my DS asking about my vehicle at 7:00 and at 8:00 my dashboard suddenly changed to " your Model S is being built. I had confirmed October 22nd. I also saw that 3 vehicles were supposedly being delivered to Tampa on December 27th and asked in a follow up email, if my car might be added to that truck delivering those three to make an even 4. I will see what my DS has to say. I was starting to get a bit worried as I sold my 2012 mustang last night so I am now carless! Well not quite as I am forced to share my wife's hybrid (Ford C Max).meaning that the only car I can beat in a race is a Prius. Gag! Admittedly, this is good news and potentially making my December birthday and Christmas this year one of the best ones since I got that 1st green Schwinn bicycle as a child! I hope more of you also have your Christmas wishes come true! Dr. Ron

Silver P85D VIN 63966, 19" silver wheels, Pano roof, black leather 2nd generation seats, smart air shocks, dual chargers, tech package, ultra audio, white (light) headliner.

Ahhhhhh the Schwinn
I sent an email to my DS asking about my vehicle at 7:00 and at 8:00 my dashboard suddenly changed to " your Model S is being built. I had confirmed October 22nd. I also saw that 3 vehicles were supposedly being delivered to Tampa on December 27th and asked in a follow up email, if my car might be added to that truck delivering those three to make an even 4. I will see what my DS has to say. I was starting to get a bit worried as I sold my 2012 mustang last night so I am now carless! Well not quite as I am forced to share my wife's hybrid (Ford C Max).meaning that the only car I can beat in a race is a Prius. Gag! Admittedly, this is good news and potentially making my December birthday and Christmas this year one of the best ones since I got that 1st green Schwinn bicycle as a child! I hope more of you also have your Christmas wishes come true! Dr. Ron

Silver P85D VIN 63966, 19" silver wheels, Pano roof, black leather 2nd generation seats, smart air shocks, dual chargers, tech package, ultra audio, white (light) headliner.

IMG_4451.jpg
Saw this at the Fremont factory yesterday. Lots of activity! Didn't walk around so I'm not sure if there were many D's.