Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks guys.

The MSP is actually very special because it does one thing better than any car I've ever driven including those I race, which is to scare the bejesus out of me every time I floor it on the way to CVS. It's also comfortable and quiet which is a nice contrast from the other stuff which is loud and high strung, and it actually makes the sports cars feel more special when I drive them because it adds variety. Before the MSP I had high performance dailies like Durango Hellcat, CT5V Blackwing, M5 Comp to name a few, and in the end everything was constantly a loud stiff experience no matter what car I was in, what mood I was in, or what kind of driving I wanted to do. So I'm super pleased with DDing the MSP and glad that I got past my 'purist never EV gearhead' mental trap to give a chance. And despite what appears in the pic I like to be discreet as I go on about my day so I'm not into really showy daily drivers.

I'm obviously not brand tribalistic nor do I pick my cars based on ethical or environmental reasons. I've boiled down my car decision to the simple question of does it make me smile when I drive it ... and the MSP achieves that several times a day. :)
This is probably the best post I've read in a while. I think you hit it head on with your car selection philosophy! Others just won't or refuse to get this simple thing.

Other than that, I will out-do the unspeakable things that @terranx would do to own that Sport Classic. That Heritage Interior in that Sport Classic is hands down the best car interior ever produced. Sadly, for us that don't have connections with our Porsche dealerships, would have to pay over $500k to get one of the 1,250 created.

Just want to share mine, vossen HF5, 20 x9.5 squared set up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228_063128_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_063128_Instagram.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20231228_063000_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_063000_Instagram.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 84