Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The get-amped stickies will probably only be sticky until a couple of weeks after the event. Then they will get unstuck, so they're not permanent stickies.

Exactly right, Jerry. Those threads will only be sticky until a few weeks after the event. It seems to be working - people are using those threads for discussion about the specific event, instead of starting a whole bunch of individual ones. I'll unstick the Fremont event in another week.

I'll look at some reorganization in the next few days and see what we should move up to the top of the list. I'd like to get some subForums in the Model S section, so we can sort threads by 'interior|exterior|performance|events|etc discussions. That might help people find things more quickly.

b.

Exactly right, Jerry. Those threads will only be sticky until a few weeks after the event. It seems to be working - people are using those threads for discussion about the specific event, instead of starting a whole bunch of individual ones. I'll unstick the Fremont event in another week.

I'll look at some reorganization in the next few days and see what we should move up to the top of the list. I'd like to get some subForums in the Model S section, so we can sort threads by 'interior|exterior|performance|events|etc discussions. That might help people find things more quickly.

b.

In addition, we can merge/rename the reservation Tally and Delivery/production threads. I'd suggest renaming "Model S Tally" to "Model S Reservation and Delivery Tally." Bonnie - if you choose to go that route, I'll update the Tally later today to include deliveries.

In addition, we can merge/rename the reservation Tally and Delivery/production threads. I'd suggest renaming "Model S Tally" to "Model S Reservation and Delivery Tally." Bonnie - if you choose to go that route, I'll update the Tally later today to include deliveries.

Good idea. Thanks!

Update: Merged. Thanks for volunteering to update tally. :)

Full Update?

Are you going to update all the numbers? It looks like you didn't update anything except Signature and Canada?

i got a question: is there a way (and sorry if this is posted somewhere already) to correlate reservation number with place in line? i'm P708, i think my rez is 5570 or something. does that mean there are 5569 model s's ahead of me to be delivered? and by my count we've delivered maybe 20 of them so far, with somewhere around 1200 being contacted and finalized.. roughly. i was told around october for my delivery.. but i'm wondering if that's still on track...

thanks.

i got a question: is there a way (and sorry if this is posted somewhere already) to correlate reservation number with place in line? i'm P708, i think my rez is 5570 or something. does that mean there are 5569 model s's ahead of me to be delivered? and by my count we've delivered maybe 20 of them so far, with somewhere around 1200 being contacted and finalized.. roughly. i was told around october for my delivery.. but i'm wondering if that's still on track...

thanks.

P708 is you place in line. There are 1000 Signatures, and probably 200 Canadian Signatures. In front of you. Also previous roadster owners (friends and family) will get theirs before you. There is some ambiguity as to whether or not they are in these numbers or not.

P708 is you place in line. There are 1000 Signatures, and probably 200 Canadian Signatures. In front of you. Also previous roadster owners (friends and family) will get theirs before you. There is some ambiguity as to whether or not they are in these numbers or not.

1,000 Signatures (including Signature Specials who are Roadster owners with Sig reservations), 200 Canadian Sigs, 400-odd Rs (who are Roadster owners with non-Sig reservations) and then, P.

dtich, don't worry about that RN05570 number; that's some sort of a unique key to identify every reservation. Has no direct correlation with your spot in line which is 708 spots (not excluding deferrals, cancellations) behind the 1,600-odd cars from above.

michiganmodels, the first post doesn't reflect pguerra's Sig 1246 that he got today.

P708 is you place in line. There are 1000 Signatures, and probably 200 Canadian Signatures.

There's about 40 Canadian Signatures left unsold. That might be because Tesla allocated twice as many Signatures per capita as they did for the USA (we have 1/10th the population but 1/5th the Signature slots). Hopefully people will snap them up before they start shipping.