Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome back :)

Glad you got back in line, hopefully the allergy issues can be resolved easily by the time your car is ready.

P11638 on September 1, 2012, 4:34 PM.

Yeah, I'm a lot further back in the queue than I was when I cancelled my Signature reservation. I think I'll be happier with a more debugged car anyway, though. Once production ramps up this should be a mid-2013 car anyway.

edit: looking at the previous number in the list from August 30, this seems to be about 29 reservations per day.

The XC trip is being discussed here: Model S cross country trip/blog

Did someone seriously get Pink as their custom color?! Am at a loss for words...

20120907-170037.jpg

Lol, I see what you did there. Mustang color eh? Seems at odds with the image, but hey. Was the option 12k as rumored?

Yes. The option is currently discontinued, though they may allow it again one day. It did affect our delivery in some way that hasn't been divulged to us, apparently a much more intrusive process than even they thought. We agreed not to talk about it until it became obvious anyway... but no, we didn't (and haven't) signed any kind of non-disclosure :).

It's fabulous. It looks pretty much ready - call them and see if you can get the date finalized. It seems to be working well for a bunch of people on the Delivery thread.

Someone else just posted that they took delivery at the factory, and Elon was there doing inspections. It must have been waiting for that, since it was in final assembly last Saturday, a week ago. So we got a call half an hour ago that it's ready to leave the factory and be sent to the LA store for delivery. We should have it later in the week. Yay!

Someone else just posted that they took delivery at the factory, and Elon was there doing inspections. It must have been waiting for that, since it was in final assembly last Saturday, a week ago. So we got a call half an hour ago that it's ready to leave the factory and be sent to the LA store for delivery. We should have it later in the week. Yay!

Congratulations. I'm very excited for all of you. You're going to be getting a great car.

With that subtle color you chose, you probably won't get too many questions about the car.

I think it looks awesome. I'm not much for lavender but that car will darn sure get some notice. My ex wife would have loved it :)