Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 75D Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the feeling that the Monroney sticker I was quoting is wall to wheels... whereas the numbers quoted in tue car are battery to wheels. Does anyone have an X90D Monroney to compare with?

They're both online, now. The EPA rating is 360 Wh/Mile (well, 36 KWh/100 miles, which is the same thing) from the wall for the 75D - 370 Wh/mile (37 KWh/100miles) for the X 90D

Compare Side-by-Side

The rated consumption on the 75D appears to be 316Wh/mi. The only place I could find that in the car was on the consumption graph, below:

IMG_6898.JPG

(Apologies for the horizontal bands. My phone seems unhappy with the refresh rate of the screen)

The thick gray line near the middle is labeled "Rated", and is 4 pixels above the 300Wh/mi tick. I measured 75 pixels for each 300Wh tick, so 4 pixels over 300 puts us at 316Wh. 75kWh / 316Wh/mi == 237mi.

I'm sure the much higher EPA efficiency rating of 360Wh/mi includes transmission losses from wall to battery, but when talking exclusively about range those wouldn't play a factor.

I am confirmed to pick up my 75D tomorrow (Friday 6/24) at 9:00 am in Denver, CO. Details below.

Reserved - November 2012
Reservation Number - 1,900 range
Ordered - 12/1/15
Confirmed - 12/4/15
SAS Upgrade - 5/7/16
Entered Production - 6/7/16
Production/ QC Timeline - Seemed be about one week.
Shipping Time to Denver - Seemed to be 3-4 days.
Configuration - 75D, 7-seater, SAS, autopilot, black leather, midnight silver, black headliner, matte obeche, accessory hitch.

Reactions: MikeC and mlouie23
Delivery on Monday June 27th
VIN 91XX X75D reserved 4/15 confirmed 3/4/16 | MSM | MatteObeche | NonPUP | Autopilot | SAS + Towing (confirmed 5/13/16)

That's interesting (and frustrating for me). I confirmed about a month after you, and am being told end of August/early September. I have a 75D, Dark Ash, NonPUP, Autopilot, SAS, Accessory Hitch, 6 seats, silver.

Main difference: East coast vs. West coast. Sigh.