Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 75D Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
My blue 75D was finished production on June 19th, and is being shipped to Danica beach, Fl now. Delivery scheduled for Thursday the 30th! Blue 75D with PUP, Autopilot, upgraded to SAS for half price, 20 inch wheels
Congrats! You must be loving on it by now. I just ordered a 75d 5-seat and found out Nov. production (at best) when Design Studio said Aug/Sept.. How did you get the SAS upgrade at 1/2 price? Who had the authority to do that and what was reason should i give? is delayed production a valid reason?

I emailed my DS to get an update, and ask if my X was part of the 5,000+ vehicles reported in transit at the end of Q2.

I received this reply:
Rockville MD DS said:
Your Model X did complete production, but was not one of the ones to enter transit. The car should be heading this way later this week and is scheduled to arrive in the next 10-12 days.

The excitement is palpable. I'm wondering now if we'll be part of the surprise arrivals that are happening to our friends in the North and South.

July 5, 2013 - Reserved
Dec 8, 2015 - Order Placed
Dec 16, 2015 - Order Confirmed
May 11, 2016 - SAS upgrade
July 5, 2016 - Delivery Date is set (exactly 3 years from reservation date)

75D / Multi-pattern seats / AutoP / 6-seat / CWP / SAS
Tri-state area

We picked up our X last week!

Reserved on 4/4/16
Ordered April 12th
VIN assigned June 7th - 108xx
We got notification of production on 6/23

75D, Obsidian Black
22 '' Onyx
6 seater
PUP
SAS

Our English bully, Chubbs, seems to love it too!
IMG_2189.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG

I made my deposit 11/13 I believe. I ordered 1/16. It is a 5 seater Model X 75D.
Since I was told mid 2016 I called yesterday to see the status. I was told it is now late 2016. They are busy making the higher priced models and if I want to upgrade I could move ahead in the queue.
I am sitting with an installed unused charger in my garage and moving next month. I think I will wait to install a charger again.

I am the unlucky sole that has a 5 seater 75D on order. Order confirmed 1/12/16 and am told delivery will be in the August / September time frame. My original reservation was in August 2014 so it is frustrating to have to wait so long when I was high on the reservation list. Has anyone else ordered the 5 seat config and got similar delivery date estimates?

Was told yesterday it will be late 2016 now.

Xconfig.png
I just upgraded from 5 seats to 6 seats. Hopefully they'll waive the $500 change fee, and hopefully I'll be behind the wheel of my new X soon! I sincerely appreciate everyone's assistance with my questions.

It's 7/9/16, and I upgraded to a 6-seater on 6/27/16 in order to get my Model sooner. They waived the change fee. I check my Tesla daily for a VIN #. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to verify if my dream of a VIN was real or not! No word to date from my DS on a delivery date but every day I get more excited.
I paid $3,000.00 cash to upgrade the seat configuration, and I am not sure how that will play into my leasing the Model X.