Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X March 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up new 100d in Austin yesterday. Process was relatively painless although the person doing the delivery didn't seem like the most knowledgeable.
Many (small) issues including :
Random dent on rear R passenger quarter panel
Rear bumper had scratches and paint defects where it met the body
L FWD was at least a few millimeters off (very noticeable) from body

They said they would make a service appointment to address all these details but I was somewhat concerned with these issues as this was my first large purchase.

Reactions: TechVP
We picked up our 100D from the factory today. I'm happy to report that the only flaw is a slightly misaligned FWD. Sadly we got no swag at all. No pen, mug, nor umbrella. Boo boo! The tour was fun but only 30 minutes. It felt rushed, but it was fun to see the Model 3 robots looking almost ready for action. Despite only getting to drive it for about 20 minutes today, I'm already in love!

Reactions: TechVP
Picked up my X P90D today.

Very happy with it. Only one issue, the drivers side window which didn't seal with the rubber very well. They took it down stairs and repaired it with 15mins. Otherwise it looks flawless.

Ps. Didn't get the mug, I did however get an umbrella and a bottle of champagne

Picked up my X P90D today.

Very happy with it. Only one issue, the drivers side window which didn't seal with the rubber very well. They took it down stairs and repaired it with 15mins. Otherwise it looks flawless.

Ps. Didn't get the mug, I did however get an umbrella and a bottle of champagne

I feel very pleased for you the delivery went well. Congratulations and enjoy.