Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y AWD Standard Ordered April-May 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No HW4 but the wife loves it!

Attachments

• PXL_20230526_173308552.jpg
    PXL_20230526_173308552.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 88
Btw. Delivery went pretty well. Car was still being inspected for the inspection sticker when we arrived. They gave us a 2023 Model X loaner to play with while we waited. Damn that thing is quieter than my 2022 Model S. We wished we hadn't tried out the X. We are probably going to end up buying one soon.

TEXAS MADE 4680 IS JUST AWESOMELY BUILT. I literally took one look and was satisfied. Didn't even need to bother checking for panel gaps or any paint defects. It was spotless. We had a few minor scratches on the tail light and passenger side door but I can buff out the micro scratches. I will have them replace the taillight. The people at Texas are doing great QA work.

Bummer that it wasn't a HW4 car though... Oh well. The wife loved the surprise. She said she figured something was coming haha. I got a gift free pass for 3-5 years 🎉🎉🎉. I don't believe the pass will last for more than 3 months though...

MY- AWD White with Black interior and hitch
OD 5.8
EDD 5.24 - 6.4
VIN# shared 5.17 (bumped EDD to 5.28 - 6.4)
5.26 - notified to schedule delivery 6.5, 6.6, 6.7 - I locked in for 6.5

Hope it has HW4

I live in Boston, but had to be at the place in south west florida to complete some renovations as a result of hurricane IAN. I rented a M3, which was part of the latest Auto Pilot "beta"?
I was driving alone so the video quality is not good.....it canceled when I tried to change lanes. "rainbow mode"

Was scheduled to pick up mine on Friday 5/26. MY AWD Silver with Black interior VIN Range 110.

Get to dealer for pick up and first thing we notice is the car is filthy - mud in the wheel wells, layer of dust on everything and the interior was equally dirty. Start looking everything over and find 3 scratches on the car, but no big deal they buffed those out. Bigger issue is while they are cleaning the car up come to find out the A/C doesn't blow cold air. So they give us a loaner M3 while they investigate the issue, with a tentative reset delivery date of this coming Friday. Outside of the loaner, not really starting off great.

Reactions: dudette
sorry man----nothing worse than finding out that the new rig is not tip top.
Did they explain the condition? Was it being used as a demo?
No indication yet. They just texted me saying they do believe it will be ready by Friday. Will ask them to confirm the issue when I pick it up. Going to call them tomorrow to make sure it is spotless when we pick it up. After driving around the M3 for a couple of days, glad we went with the Y for the slightly higher seating position.