Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y AWD Standard Ordered April-May 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wait --- they delivered 3 MYAWD - white interior - yesterday at the place I was at. One of the owners told me he ordered it 3 weeks ago, and it was a new vin , not one that had been rejected or reassigned...interesting?
One of the ladies asked if I wanted to swap, because she did not like the white interior.........What?
Where was this at?! I have not seen a single spec standard all wheel drive that had white interior and I ordered mine back in April. Are you a thousand percent sure it was not a long-range?

Reactions: dudette
Welp there was nothing to do when I was waiting for plates so all of the new owners were yacking......just reporting back what I though was inconsistent with what others were commenting on in this forum there were 20+ cars being delivered. most were Y's te only person that i talked to that was taking delivery of a LR had black inside - 2 were performance models. --- no S's/ no X's.
I should have taken pictures --- kids / dogs - it was awesome
Hope this helps, but not sure how to explain why there were so many white interior MYAWD's
I did not think to ask the drivers what their build dates were........none of them were HW4

Reactions: DanielR26
One last thing for first time owners --- this machine is really fun.
Yes there are overhangs, but I feel it was worth working thru the annoying process
My guess is I will keep this one for a few years and when they produce the next gen, swap it out. By then they should have the advanced features at scale and usable.
Good Luck with your new rig.
.mc

Reactions: DanielR26
wait --- they delivered 3 MYAWD - white interior - yesterday at the place I was at. One of the owners told me he ordered it 3 weeks ago, and it was a new vin , not one that had been rejected or reassigned...interesting?
One of the ladies asked if I wanted to swap, because she did not like the white interior.........What?
Where is this and are you sure they were AWD

SR Y, MSM exterior, Black interior, Gemini wheels
Ordered: May 31st
EDD1: June-July
VIN assigned June 2
EDD 2 (June 2): June 14-20
EDD 3 (May 6th): June 9-18
Burbank, California.

No trade in. Still waiting on confirmed delivery date.

MY AWD, DBP exterior, Black interior, Gemini wheels. IN INVENTORY. Honestly, this was the exact spec I was about to order before I decided to check local inventory. Yay me?
Ordered: 5/1
EDD: 5/5
Delivered: 5/8

I think I could've got it on 5/6 but there were delays in paperwork...The car itself had one minor flaw (loose driver's side repeater) that was fixed by mobile service.

Reactions: dudette
Woohoo.... Just when we were about to give up hope we got an update today on our April 21st standard all-wheel drive white interior white exterior order. Delivery now says June 21 to June 30 instead of June/July! Today on the website I noticed that the price for the base model went up by $250 and can no longer be ordered with white seats so I was expecting a cancellation but it looks like they might just do one production run hopefully to fill the outstanding orders!!!

Woohoo.... Just when we were about to give up hope we got an update today on our April 21st standard all-wheel drive white interior white exterior order. Delivery now says June 21 to June 30 instead of June/July! Today on the website I noticed that the price for the base model went up by $250 and can no longer be ordered with white seats so I was expecting a cancellation but it looks like they might just do one production run hopefully to fill the outstanding orders!!!
YAYYY!!! Thanks for looking out man! Just checked my app. EDD showing June 28th-June 30th. Letsss Gooo!