Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivery E-Mails Incoming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered when the mileage was increased early this year, though I did have a reservation on reveal day that I cancelled to invest instead. I have a Blue LR AWD + Induction upgrade. I got the email yesterday and the call and texts today.
Can you tell us what they are saying on the call and texts? Would love to know what they next steps are going to be. Congrats! I feel like I’m very close to that wonderful email!

So, clearly, no real rhyme or reason on delivery dates? Ordered a white MY LR AWD, FSD, black interior on 09.20.19.
There is some, no white interiors yet for any trim, looks as though orders for LR AWD with FSD and wheel upgrade are being prioritized. Looks like you would be next in line. Seems like it just have to do with whatever stock they had to produce while maximizing profits. Could be delivery count is close to Max or they don't want to overdo it. All speculation but there's a spreadsheet with a lot of orders on it. The wheels were optional I. The form though so that could skew it.

Can you tell us what they are saying on the call and texts? Would love to know what they next steps are going to be. Congrats! I feel like I’m very close to that wonderful email!

The call and text were reminding me that they sent the email and to fill in the delivery form. They called again this morning and I spoke to them and they said they were going to get the final report of what people submitted in the next few days and will have more info about delivery next week. I asked about the hitch and he said they will know more details on that too next week.

I placed an order for a MY LR AWD white exterior, black interior with FSD on 2/23.

I have not received an email, but the order status page in my account says:

"
Prepare for delivery

Next Steps
As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.
"

I'm guessing this is a mistake?

I called and asked and they said they have no idea but I may receive an email soon if the site says that.

My order is in a weird state. I ordered a Red Performance and got the March delivery email, but didn't confirm any dates as my current Model S was in for service and wanted to see how that went. Plus I'm interested to learn if the liftgate is electric and if there's a tow hitch.

Anyway, my order has my account with a checkmark on the "Prepare for delivery" step. If I click the "Confirm Delivery" link in the email I received, I just get a "This reservation is not owned by this account" error. Looks like maybe they rescinded March delivery on mine.

My order is in a weird state. I ordered a Red Performance and got the March delivery email, but didn't confirm any dates as my current Model S was in for service and wanted to see how that went. Plus I'm interested to learn if the liftgate is electric and if there's a tow hitch.

Anyway, my order has my account with a checkmark on the "Prepare for delivery" step. If I click the "Confirm Delivery" link in the email I received, I just get a "This reservation is not owned by this account" error. Looks like maybe they rescinded March delivery on mine.

Are you using Chrome? That happened to me to if so. Try another browser with your email and click it.

I got the first email asking about dates last week. I happened to log in to my Tesla account last night and all the delivery questions were there! I filled everything out so hoping delivery will be the end of March as I requested!

Are you actually in Vegas? If you’re on one of the FB groups please let us all know when you get the car so we can check it out! I need a length measurement before ours arrives because these stupid garages out here are so damn small

I placed an order for a MY LR AWD white exterior, black interior with FSD on 2/23.

I have not received an email, but the order status page in my account says:

"
Prepare for delivery

Next Steps
As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.
"

I'm guessing this is a mistake?

I called and asked and they said they have no idea but I may receive an email soon if the site says that.

basically everyone’s account says that. Until you see a selection for actual delivery dates don’t get excited. Sorry to be a buzzkill

Are you actually in Vegas? If you’re on one of the FB groups please let us all know when you get the car so we can check it out! I need a length measurement before ours arrives because these stupid garages out here are so damn small
We ge between our homes in Vegas and Orlando. Taking delivery in Orlando. I will be happy to take measurements for you. Las Vegas is the home of the 20X20 garage which only accommodates compacts! Idiot builders.

Reactions: Matsayz