Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Gigafactory Texas Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been software supported for a while, which makes it more frustrating there isn't hardware out yet, in NA, to actually do it.
I didn’t know if you were referring to the software or hardware so when I saw the CCS Enabled I wanted to point out 😉

Thank you for depriving me from my joy for thinking I’ve figured out something and pulled out information from a 50sec video, caught a screenshot (without the guys finger on the screen) and shared it with other ppl 😂

Cheers ✌🏻

Last edited:
So many Tesla insiders with information in this group. We are so blessed to have so many people with insider information. I cannot even get an SA to contact me and yet this forum tells me about upcoming changes and plans. Different colors, cancellation of the MYP, when the new batteries will be available, the vehicle range with the new batteries and so much more. The administrators should consider setting up a 'Fake News" section.

Reactions: TJ21CT
So many Tesla insiders with information in this group. We are so blessed to have so many people with insider information. I cannot even get an SA to contact me and yet this forum tells me about upcoming changes and plans. Different colors, cancellation of the MYP, when the new batteries will be available, the vehicle range with the new batteries and so much more. The administrators should consider setting up a 'Fake News" section.
Oh I love the way you think. Thanks

It's been kind of fun speculating and watching wishes turn into popped bubbles. What else do we have to do for 6 plus months waiting for our cars? We are like gambling at Vegas, we plopped down a hunk of change and waiting for Elon's next roll of the dice. We know the house is going to win and we're going to walk away possibly with something more than we originally bargained. Kind of embracing it instead of fighting it.

Hey... shouldn't you be out trying to crash that party and bring us some news ??

Good point. I only live 30 miles from factory. I think you have to be in the Tesla cult to get tickets. I do not even know who my SA is and I cannot get a single response from the Austin SAs. No chance of me getting a ticket.
Crashing a party doesn't require a ticket...... its a big fence...

BTW.. did you see the live stream earlier today there was a bunch of people trying to get in because Elon tweeted that the gate would not be strict and the security guard told them they are not getting in and they need to leave now.. it was pretty crazy

Last edited: