Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far I haven't seen any reports of 2023 VINs in N. America. There was a report of one in Europe.
My VIN from Friday is still 2022 "NF574XXX"
Yes saw that. However there seems no update on USS and 2023 Model Y updates in North America Yet. Thanks for your reply. Hopefully someone reports that soon. I believe they produced lot more based on bookings and because of Hike in interest Rates people are backing out and thats why they are not able to move to 2023 Models yet for Y.

Congrats.
What are the first 3 numbers after F?

574,XXX

2023 or USS, it is obvious USS because:
  1. Any serious future Tesla buyers will know model year does not matter in terms of vehicle features.
  2. After all, Elon is not the product manager, so his words on twitter are more of false promises from those VPs and PMs. Relying on cameras will be in a beta state and not reliable as USS for a while. Take FSD for example.
  3. The USS will be significant as Intel vs AMD graphic chips situation. Car value will depend on this.
Best senario is 2023 model with USS, but hopefully NF574,XXX will come with USS.

We ordered 2 MYP on 29.th of June, still only has an edd between october-december ("no date" bug). We have not gotten any VIN yet or heard from our rep at Tesla, does this mean we might get the 2023 VIN aswell?