Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our 2023 MYP yesterday in WA after a wind storm. It was hailing a little while checking out the car so we did a basic walk around. It came with..

Pirelli Tires
USS
Old Cameras
Rear ppf
Mudflaps
Matrix headlights
Rear cover
VIN:pF5909

Upon delivery I noticed the passenger front rim was curbed so we made a service appointment while there. When we got home and cleaned the car and further inspected it we noticed the roof molding was melted? above the passenger door and the driver fender needs aligning.

Besides those issues everything went smoothly and the SA was super friendly and helpful. It’s been a pleasure to drive and ride in so far.

Good luck to everyone else with their 2023 deliveries!

I've been following this thread for awhile and it seems like everyone has been getting 2023 vin for the past couple of weeks, however I just got assigned a 2022 vin today out of Austin for my MYLR black/black interior OD March 2022 5 seater no tow no FSD 19". VIN: NA021

SA said I could release and put on 7 day hold 1 time and then they will reassign after the hold, but still no guarantee that I will land a 2023 model and I will forced to take the next vin or they will cancel. Should I reject now and hope for a 2023 vin?

Reactions: ord3r
I've been following this thread for awhile and it seems like everyone has been getting 2023 vin for the past couple of weeks, however I just got assigned a 2022 vin today out of Austin for my MYLR black/black interior OD March 2022 5 seater no tow no FSD 19". VIN: NA021

SA said I could release and put on 7 day hold 1 time and then they will reassign after the hold, but still no guarantee that I will land a 2023 model and I will forced to take the next vin or they will cancel. Should I reject now and hope for a 2023 vin?
same, I’m rejecting and if I get another 22’ I’m taking it as a sign and canceling until AP HW4 or my R1S reservation hits, but I don't really need the car right now so YMMV.

Update, texted Tesla and they said they can release the VIN and would assign a new one in about a week but that the new VIN would be final.

The vin im releasing is 7SAYGDEEXNA019027. Seems weirdly old for a vin assigned this month.

Whoever it is I'm texting on Tesla's side has been really nice and helpful.

Reactions: EV Obsession
Original Order March 12/2022 MYLR, 5seat, white, Blk interior, 20s.

Oct.23 VIN 7SAYGDEE2PF587XXX assigned
Was not expecting and tried to hold until November 6 but SA said couldn't hold until then.
Oct.29 Added tow hitch.
Oct.30 Removed hold
Nov.1 Delivery schedule window for Nov 4-6
Nov.2 VIN 7SAYGDEE6PF591XXX assigned
Nov.7 scheduled pickup Surrey,BC
Asked SA actual build date but said did not know.
Picked up today Nov.7 in Surrey, BC
Matrix Headlights- YES
Parcel Shelf- YES
USS- NO
New Cameras-NO
New Doortrims- YES

Car was great and no issues. Had front mud flaps, rear PPF and Goodyear All seasons installed.

2023 Model Y LR (7 seater) - PF587
Picked up today, November 7th, in Tysons Corner, Virginia
Matrix Headlights- NO
Parcel Shelf- NO
USS- YES
New Cameras-NO

Really wanted the Matrix lights... but who knows when we'll actually even see this tech. come into use anyways. Very please :)
wow your PF587 doesn't have matrix but @Choncho 's PF587 does. That's the line! Do you guys want to add PF587x and let's see the line further??

Took delivery today
PF589xxx
2023 MY LR
Black/white
Matrix headlights -no
USS-yes
Cargo cover-yes
New suspension-yes (per SA)
New cameras- no /unknown

Overall, car was very clean, and well put together. Gaps were in margin, and no noticeable defects. Some/minor faint paint scratches but nothing that can’t buff out.
Pretty happy that I received a 2023 WITH uss. If I got matrix headlights it would have been perfect but o well. Happy with it!

Reactions: Qizhi
Took delivery today
PF589xxx
2023 MY LR
Black/white
Matrix headlights -no
USS-yes
Cargo cover-yes
New suspension-yes (per SA)
New cameras- no /unknown

Overall, car was very clean, and well put together. Gaps were in margin, and no noticeable defects. Some/minor faint paint scratches but nothing that can’t buff out.
Pretty happy that I received a 2023 WITH uss. If I got matrix headlights it would have been perfect but o well. Happy with it!
I agree. Matrix would've made this geek even geekier. ;)