Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I played around with it a little and it looks like a couple issues are present. The ledges the shelf sits on are a little far apart to properly seat and the magnets on the left side move around and drop down inside the shelf ledge trim piece.
Hmmmm 🤔
I don’t believe the magnets are visible in mine. I think they are covered in fabric on the shelf and maybe concealed by thin plastic on the ledges? You should DEF have TESLA Service come out with a replacement part for that, IMO.

Hmmmm 🤔
I don’t believe the magnets are visible in mine. I think they are covered in fabric on the shelf and maybe concealed by thin plastic on the ledges? You should DEF have TESLA Service come out with a replacement part for that, IMO.
They are concealed on mine as well. I can hear the magnets moving around when I mess with the cover, or what I assume are the magnets lol.

Bay area near fremont MYP red 5 seat OD 3/9/22 just got VIN 12/12/22 PF621,xxx. delivery 12/12-12/21/22. not sure why someone has higher VIN PF623 3 days ago?
It seems to me like there are multiple assemble lines in Fremont. Each line gets a batch/range of VIN numbers of a few/several thousand. So new vehicles coming out of Fremont on a given day/week can have wildly different VINs depending on the line your vehicle was produced on.

Reactions: Xpert and TesMarley
Looks like Tesla is also now giving 10,000 miles of free supercharging (or until Jan 2025) in addition to the $3,750 if you take delivery on a Y or 3 before the end of the year.

Last edited:
Not for everyone. I received my Model Y on Monday and apparently “my order doesn’t qualify,” according to the dealer. I’ll ask for more information.
“Tesla is offering free Supercharging credits* — up to 10,000 miles of driving—for customers who take delivery of a new Tesla vehicle between December 15 and December 31, 2022. Free Supercharging will be credited to your Tesla Account in the month of January 2023 and will remain valid for a period of two years from your delivery date.”

“Tesla is offering free Supercharging credits* — up to 10,000 miles of driving—for customers who take delivery of a new Tesla vehicle between December 15 and December 31, 2022. Free Supercharging will be credited to your Tesla Account in the month of January 2023 and will remain valid for a period of two years from your delivery date.”
Is this only if your purchase or lease is direct from Tesla ? I got my Tesla via a lease company so fingers crossed it available to all!

My New Blue, Model Y LR, with white interior which is a 2023, which I just received on December 15th, 2022, does not have Matrix headlights. I looked at 30 pair of Matrix on Google and they are not Matrix. They are the same as the ones on my 2022 Model Y which I purchased in February. No problem as they ar great.

My New Blue, Model Y LR, with white interior which is a 2023, which I just received on December 15th, 2022, does not have Matrix headlights. I looked at 30 pair of Matrix on Google and they are not Matrix. They are the same as the ones on my 2022 Model Y which I purchased in February. No problem as they ar great.
Same build made Nov. 30th at Fremont- no matrix headlights but has a cargo cover.

Just received VIN PF626xxx. Hopefully the end-of-the-quarter push will be a good experience. The $3,750 credit and 10,000 Supercharger miles are an unexpected Christmas gift. Unfortunately, the process for predelivery tasks in Texas are kind of annoying.

Bay area near fremont MYP red 5 seat OD 3/9/22 just got VIN 12/12/22 PF621,xxx. delivery 12/12-12/21/22. not sure why someone has higher VIN PF623 3 days ago?

This is interesting.. does this mean I may have a reject? Ordered 12/13 (MYP red, white interior), VIN assigned 12/15, Delivery 12/21-12/23.. My VIN is PF602xxx though.. how are we already at 623? I've texted 510 to ask for a build date/other info, but have not received replies