Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think Tesla has actually been renting out commercial parking lots to store their cars instead of at the dealership.

There's a parking lot off Consumers Rd in Toronto that's currently packed with 50+ MYLRs and a couple X's and S's as well. I've got a friend who's workplace stares at the lot and is updating me whenever there's significant movement.
I know of at least four commercial lots all very close to Tesla stores and those are the places to watch. I found my GM truck like that. The dealership didn't even know it arrived. They let me drive it to the dealership in "Transport Mode" with the plastic still on the seats.

Reactions: Jck2tam and Esan na
Once one of you take delivery could you also check these items:

- PPF for side rocker
- Front mud flaps
- Upgraded Cameras with the red tint
- Matrix headlights
- Trunk cargo cover
- J1772 adapter
- Dual pane windows for the front and rear doors
- And Tires as @MisterX mentioned
- As well as a secret bonus item the Tesla cleaning cloth
One thing I would like to add to this list is a confirmation for "CCS Charging Compatibility"

Attachments

• IMG_3528.jpeg
    IMG_3528.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: 404 Not Found
Same question here, it also says resistive heating, we should be getting a heat pump. If our RWD comes without heat pump it's totally a deal breaker
Sorry for the confusion, this image is not related to the 2023 MY RWD at all. It is an old screen that was only meant to show where to find the CCS config. Hope I've not scared you too much. Hope someone will post the actual config screenshot when they start taking delivery early June.

If I'm reading this correctly, I think the next batch of RWD Ys from China are going to have HW4. New 2023 MY RWD in In Transit To Calgary Ab listed at C$ 62,590

Looks like cars that were factory gated on the 27th come with HW4. So now we sort of have confirmation that HW4 is here. Would like to know what additional hardware and/or improves come with HW4 vs. HW3 as of today.
I’ve noticed on same site if u check which HW the rwd has they all say HW3 apart from maybe 4 cars which just list it as “Autopilot”

So I just called into my pickup dealership and they told me the vehicle will be arriving on June 8th, and it’ll probably be ready for pickup end of that week or next week

Based on my cancelled MYLR order, I received email/text notification to schedule delivery ~1 week before the first available delivery dates. My SC is still not providing any eta dates for both demo vehicles and custom orders.

Fingers crossed for receiving an email in the next week or two

Reactions: Esan na
I saw some long range model headed to toronto showing AP not AP HW3 or AP HW4 on tesla info. However the gated time are early May, which should be HW3.
I seriously think the canadian tesla team purposely not exposing HW version after May27th, right after people in the states found out about HW4 in the lot. I don’t think we are getting HW4 RWD any time soon, no China model y has got hw4.
I have been driving the shanghai build model y in Beijing, the build quality is amazing, no alignment issue exterior or interior, no weird noise, everything looks so beautiful. the one i drive is gated in Apr, the last batch with the USS still on the car. However I must say the USS is pretty useless, very delayed alert, and doesn’t detect that are lower than headlight. Also the navigation system in china is doodoo.

So the choice is either a RWD with HW3, and great build quality, or a AWD with HW4, but looks like a lego.

One example of LR showing AP but gated early may

Here's few more of LRs showing AP but gated in April.

Reactions: Esan na
Once one of you take delivery could you also check these items:

- PPF for side rocker
- Front mud flaps
- Upgraded Cameras with the red tint
- Matrix headlights
- Trunk cargo cover
- J1772 adapter
- Dual pane windows for the front and rear doors
- And Tires as @MisterX mentioned
- As well as a secret bonus item the Tesla cleaning cloth

Located in Vancouver, BC. Took delivery of the MY RWD on May 28th - Order Date was Apr 23. I have great news for you guys! Below items were included at delivery.

- PPF for side rockers in front the rear wheels were installed (had some bubbling, so they replaced it)
- Mudflaps installed
- Matrix headlights and fogs (had low expection for this, but very happy that they come included)
- Trunk Cover
- J1772 adapter included
- Dual pane for all 4 windows!
- Kumho Majesty Solus M+S tires.

No cleaning cloth or upgraded cameras unfortunately

Currently charging and looks like only max at 32A. Charging to 100%

Located in Vancouver, BC. Took delivery of the MY RWD on May 28th - Order Date was Apr 23. I have great news for you guys! Below items were included at delivery.

- PPF for side rockers in front the rear wheels were installed (had some bubbling, so they replaced it)
- Mudflaps installed
- Matrix headlights and fogs (had low expection for this, but very happy that they come included)
- Trunk Cover
- J1772 adapter included

This is awesome to know! Thanks for the info!

- Mudflaps installed
- Trunk Cover
- J1772 adapter included

Oh, they have actual fog lights and not just black plastic trim? That's great to know!