Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved from Sept 13 - Oct 28 to Nov 12 - Dec 27... Mid May order. Still keeping my fingers crossed for Q3 delivery
So my LR gray,black 19s was ordered may 1st and I’m still hoping to get it in September (edd Sept 5th to oct 20th) with my Hypervolt being installed on Monday 11th July in preparation. How much before may 1st does the queue stretch back for those still waiting?

So my LR gray,black 19s was ordered may 1st and I’m still hoping to get it in September (edd Sept 5th to oct 20th) with my Hypervolt being installed on Monday 11th July in preparation. How much before may 1st does the queue stretch back for those still waiting?
Quite a long way. Exact same spec March 5th. EDD 28th August -30th September. You'd better hope its September cos it won't be October.

Reactions: Toblerone
Lex just advised my Model Y LR is now due Sept
I am Lex and whilst they are helpful, they aren’t proactive and let you just deal with Tesla direct. My advice, as I did, was pester Tesla for a cancellation and push push push. They will then update Lex - if you wait for Lex you’ll be waiting until a factory car is allocated and you will miss out on the cancellations which match your order!

Thanks for this. I will be collecting from Southampton too. How did you get the attention of the service team? Did you have to go back to the check in area ( which I imagine was a fair distance from your car?) Not that I am too lazy to walk!
I didn’t have to walk all the way back to be fair. Even if I did, it wasn’t too far but there are plenty of Tesla people in hi-vis helping people - I just had to wait a few mins and then jumped on one! Couldn’t have been more helpful!

Reactions: Andenan
This is correct… you also have to upload a copy of the V5 or registration doc
Just for info: I received the V5C yesterday and applied for the cleaner vehicle discount online. Received notice today that it was approved and the car now has the 100% congestion charge discount. Simple and fast (parted me with £10, grrr).

I do wonder what people who live or work in the London CC zone do when collecting a new car whilst waiting for the V5C and approval of the CC discount. Pay the daily charge?

Reactions: BATMOBILE786