Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many congrats to everyone! I can tell by the excitement there is a release of hopium as reality sets in!

From what I have read here on a few threads - May orders are being fulfilled. Latest OD I’ve read is 27th May - any June orders here being fulfilled with a hidden VIN?

My EDD is still Dec, but with May orders being fulfilled now and another suspected boat, looks like June, July maybe August orders can be fulfilled by Dec.
I haven’t received any notifications for VIN assignment yet, MYLR black, black, 20” ordered on 13th May, RN received on 16th May, my order however was through works salary sacrifice scheme so I can’t view in source code

If you ordered direct use:

Sign into your Tesla account first and then open the above in a new tab.
The page should end with:
message":"success","success":true}

Otherwise you aren’t fully signed in
go to menu > account
To re-authenticate

VIN will be shown on the 2nd or 3rd line.

If you didn’t order direct, go to live chat and ask.
Hi, new to this, and a great source of info. Quick question, and I'm prob being stupid, but I can't find where to go for Tesla online chat? I ordered in April via Octopus - MYLR - but no sign of any notifications, and Octopus still says Dec-Feb window. Octopus have given me the RN, but can give no more...
Thanks

Anyone else leasing with ALD, can you tell me how I'm able to upload my drivers license? Tesla rang to say delivery can't be scheduled until that step is complete, but clicking through to ALD, I just see the generic "You're well on your way" with no option to upload documents, etc?

1661260245557.png

I'm happy for all those that are now receiving VINs. With late May being mentioned as an order date, I can only hope mine will be getting a VIN assigned soon. Nothing visible as I'm through LeasePlan and Tesla chat not seeing anything other than an estimated delivery of 'September'.

My order was initially placed with LeasePlan on 28th April; message from Tesla to setup account on 4th May; RN received on 9th May from LeasePlan.

Reactions: QuanTim
I missed the celebrations all kicking off as I’ve been offline for nearly 48hrs (managed to check app with a secure vpn connection at hotel). I also now have a VIN ***488** with new EDD 14th-28th Sept. Sorry I wasn’t around to send you all thumbs ups as it kicked off earlier today. Let’s hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for us and that you get your insurance and home chargers sorted. Any other folks north of hadrians wall without a collection point disclosed? All stuff I can sort out when I get home next week but I can relax now it’s finally happening and will happily collect from anywhere in our islands. Now, what do I tell Mrs Bob when I call her later? Will she still be interested? 🚘🎷😆😆😆 Many thanks to all you lovely people (too many to name but you know who you are) for keeping me and each other entertained and supported along this journey. It’s been a load of fun and and I will look forward to some postings of your new cars once you get them and some friendly waves as we pass each other at superchargers in the future.

I can't find where to go for Tesla online chat?
There should be a speech bubble in the bottom right of this page:

Not sure when it appears as I’ve not used it myself.
If you ordered a MY in April you should have a car assigned.

Reactions: _Dave_