Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news; one step closer.

I have an Anderson installation booked for early Feb I am hoping it lists fairly soon so I can help cushion some of the blow :confused:
I bought a gen 3 Tesla charger
Had it fitted. This was the quote including the grant which the electrician has to apply for

Attachments

• B288CE7F-1EA7-4EA6-9460-B459CE7AE0FD.png
    B288CE7F-1EA7-4EA6-9460-B459CE7AE0FD.png
    624.1 KB · Views: 83
Great news; one step closer.

I have an Anderson installation booked for early Feb I am hoping it lists fairly soon so I can help cushion some of the blow :confused:
Like you, I selected the Anderson and my installer MrCharger suggested today that I order the charger direct and have it at home so they can be agile when it comes to installing as soon as the Model Y is on the approved list. 😫

How can I check? Ordered mine on the morning of the first day orders opened….
If you right click the page and choose "Inspect element", then at the bottom, you can type: Tesla.ProductF.Data.Insurance.vin and hit enter/return. You'll either get a "null", meaning you don't have a VIN yet, or you'll get a VIN back.

Or you can do what the others do and press ctrl+f (after you've opened the inspect element view) and search for vin":

Reactions: Silox
If you right click the page and choose "Inspect element", then at the bottom, you can type: Tesla.ProductF.Data.Insurance.vin and hit enter/return. You'll either get a "null", meaning you don't have a VIN yet, or you'll get a VIN back.

Or you can do what the others do and press ctrl+f (after you've opened the inspect element view) and search for vin":
No VIN but delivery estimate I’m happy with !

Yeah that's awesome! I ordered the LR in black with 19's on the first morning, however I changed the spec 4/5 times in the subsequent weeks, so I have 4 invoices shown but the order number is the same in each, so hopefully I didn't set myself back, or at least not too far :)