Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: ajbrun
I found it incredibly difficult to find some good ones for a reasonable price that are RHD. I will wait until the market opens up a bit and use the ones I'm giving until then.
D1M MOTOX RHD Floor Mats for... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09LYC7DZL?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

They feel really good quality, fairly deep - I’m in Scotland so drag in water/mud/road muck so these are perfect for keeping it all in one place - and they appear robust.

I haven’t tried them yet as I don’t pick up my Y until the 9th. I’ll update the post when I try them. I wanted them ready as it’ll be raining/snowing/sleeting on the day.

I’m sure they’ll fit as the seller is shifting them on AliExpress and the reviews were all good for LHD/RHD Y and 3 models.
Yeah, keep us posted. I'm worried as I have seen photos of ones that don't quite fit, not sure why. Could it be that the 2022 MY has slightly different dimensions?

They use local independents. The cover is recovery to the nearest SC only. No national recovery or onward travel. If you run out of charge then it is a chargeable recovery. If you have a whee/tyre issue or are locked out and you are further than 50 miles from the nearest SC then you have to pay excess mileage.
I think you'll find that if you run out of fuel on any make it's down to your own stupidity. As for flat tyres not sure that's on any warranty? Again with the vehicle breaking down under warranty they will only take you to the nearest BMW/Merc etc garage. I could be wrong. I was with green Flag never used them but come renewal they added 20%.

I think you'll find that if you run out of fuel on any make it's down to your own stupidity. As for flat tyres not sure that's on any warranty? Again with the vehicle breaking down under warranty they will only take you to the nearest BMW/Merc etc garage. I could be wrong. I was with green Flag never used them but come renewal they added 20%.
It may well be your own stupidity but the AA will still recover you - as they will if you leave your lights on and flatten the battery or run out of fuel in an ICE.

BMW/MB may well only give you the same level of coverage as Tesla but the question wasn’t about coverage compared to other manufacturers, it was should you get additional coverage, and it sound like for all three you may wish to get additional cover, depending on your circumstance. For the record though not all manufacturers are the same, my wife’s Lexus has full European AA coverage including recovery to the dealer of your choice and then onward travel, plus it covers two people in whatever car they are in, which is why I don’t need anything extra for my Tesla as I can just use that policy.

Actually I had the breakdown cover that came with an old car cover me when a tyre blew on the m4 and I couldn't find the jacking point in the dark by the side of the motorway.

Last edited:
Reactions: RichardTheKing
It may well be your own stupidity but the AA will still recover you - as they will if you leave your lights on and flatten the battery or run out of fuel in an ICE.

BMW/MB may well only give you the same level of coverage as Tesla but the question wasn’t about coverage compared to other manufacturers, it was should you get additional coverage, and it sound like for all three you may wish to get additional cover, depending on your circumstance. For the record though not all manufacturers are the same, my wife’s Lexus has full European AA coverage including recovery to the dealer of your choice and then onward travel, plus it covers two people in whatever car they are in, which is why I don’t need anything extra for my Tesla as I can just use that policy.
I think the question was why tesla warranty poor??