Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly the same for me but through a lease company. I ordered on the 30th March but believe they ordered on 4th April. I obviously can't see an EDD so my fingers are crossed for an end of June delivery.

I'm in the same boat as you, ordered as a company car 30/03, same spec - whenever I ask for an update I'm told I'll get a VIN towards the end of May for June delivery... Probably a good thing I don't have visibility of the EDD, as I would be constantly checking it all day!

Third one with the same colours!! And same dates 26-30 Jun. (MYLR Blue Black 19” FSD Southampton ordered 14/3)
I was on a lunch break after a nasty quarterly review with a client when I wrote this. I didn’t realise that the person I replied to said Gemini’s. I’ve ordered the 20” inductions. Nevertheless, good luck to us both (and to all)!

Reactions: t0ne
Can I suggest everyone puts what spec they ordered in their signature so as to reduce so many posts with what spec has been ordered?

Tap user name -> Settings -> Signature

Obviously wouldn’t dream of telling anyone what to do, it‘s just a suggestion as it’s very difficult to keep up with who ordered what from who with it buried in all the posts and supplies.

+1 for Blue / Black / 19s / Southampton and 26-30 June. Guessing I'm somewhat down in the pecking order due to mid-April order date and a lack of EAP or FSD.
Do I get bonus points for checking the EDD on the app at least 7 times per day?
How on earth do you keep it as low as 7? Since placing my order mid March the battery life on my phone now lasts half as long as it used to.

Reactions: mrbluey
MYLR in Red, White Interior, Geminis and FSD ordered 15 Mar. In the last 6 weeks EDD narrowed to 17-30 June then yesterday 3 months suddenly added to be mid September!
If I order same spec today get same EDD of mid September so have I lost any advantage of ordering in March?

I'm in the same boat as you, ordered as a company car 30/03, same spec - whenever I ask for an update I'm told I'll get a VIN towards the end of May for June delivery... Probably a good thing I don't have visibility of the EDD, as I would be constantly checking it all day!
Yeah same, luckily I manage the fleet at work so when communicating with my contact at the lease company I throw in the "Any news on my Tesla" question every now and again. Fingers crossed speccing the 20" inductions was a good idea and we see the cars towards the end if June.