Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
all inventory cars have been held back due to software issues allegedly

Might be this (presumably your car will have EAP as it seems they add that to all inventory to boost the price)

Reactions: Chickenlips
I have an MSM/Black/19" ordered 5th of March. No VIN 😥
but more than that I also had a trade in price expire on the 21st of May. Sent new mileage numbers and have heard nothing. I have heard that Tesla are only handing out quotes now if your delivery is expected within 60 days. Makes sense. I have a June 18th to 30th EDD so why have I not had an updated number? Its almost like the EDD means nothing.......

Reactions: quadsk8
Tesla matching at its finest. Same spec as mine, ordered a day earlier, no match o_O

Please for you but.... come on Tesla.
I ordered same spec 1 week later on 21st March - will be interesting to see if my VIN gets allocated over the next few weeks......I suspect that my current 'July' EDD date was pulled out of the random date generator though and will soon move again....hopefully the right way.

Update - Based on the last update, Tesla have said that they won’t be able to match a vehicle before July based on the number of vehicles they have being shipped. The lockdown in Shanghai is set to ease on 1st June and hopefully completed lifted by mid June. We should see an increase in productivity once the lockdown has been lifted.

Might be this (presumably your car will have EAP as it seems they add that to all inventory to boost the price)

Yeah I am guessing this has been the reason. 3.5 week delay for me though.

If true this is particularly annoying for anyone who ordered EAP (or FSD) as Tesla could deliver the car without and promise to add it later.