Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all...question for those who purchased through Tesla PCP. My lending agreement and Pre Contract agreements have appeared in my account. Do these need to be signed digitally prior to collection, or are they signed at collection? Not clear when you open the documents what's required.

pick up is this Thursday from Bluewater.

Thanks in advance

Appreciate your feedback. Think i can stop stressing and start thinking about all the accessories i dont need but want to get now

I think the driver will find the ride more acceptable than a passenger simply because the driver is holding onto the wheel. I swapped and sat in the passenger seat while my wife drove and I definitely did notice the firmness more. It can be mitigated slightly be resting both elbows in the armrests in the door and centre console.

Hi all...question for those who purchased through Tesla PCP. My lending agreement and Pre Contract agreements have appeared in my account. Do these need to be signed digitally prior to collection, or are they signed at collection? Not clear when you open the documents what's required.

Thanks in advance
Yes, you'll be emailed via smart sign to e-sign before collection.

Reactions: Manni99
I just spoke to Tesla, my March order is now looking like September.

I did say I would consider other spec/pick up locations if one becomes available in the next couple of days and I have been added to “the list”. Slim chance, but worth a go.

She also confirmed the current deliveries have the rear parcel shelf and come with the universal charging cable.

I just spoke to Tesla, my March order is now looking like September.

I did say I would consider other spec/pick up locations if one becomes available in the next couple of days and I have been added to “the list”. Slim chance, but worth a go.

She also confirmed the current deliveries have the rear parcel shelf and come with the universal charging cable.
I might do that too.

I hope it's implied, but I certainly expect my (unfortunate) September delivery to come with all the goodies in terms of UMC too....

Reactions: Andaroooooo
I might do that too.

I hope it's implied, but I certainly expect my (unfortunate) September delivery to come with all the goodies in terms of UMC too....
Judging by the responses so far, and the fact you ordered in March, I think you’ll be fine.

I hope the same can be said for myself, but I did order at the end of April so 🤞(I’m currently a September delivery too)

I also spoke to Tesla and was added to 'the list'. I wonder if there is actually a list.

I also asked when the next batch of cars is expected to be available and was told mid-end of September, so end of quarter again. Which is a bit frustrating. I'm okay with a 3 month wait for a car, but a 6 month wait is pretty rubbish. Especially when the quoted EDD on the Tesla website was July for about a month after I ordered (23rd March text for order received). Either something went quite wrong, their calculations are way off (or non-existent), or I got bumped down the list.

Seems like it should be fairly straightforward to calculate to me. We're building X number of this spec for delivery this quarter and there are Y unallocated, therefore the next order can/can't have one.

Guess I'll continue to generally pine, and sob every time I walk past my newly installed and unused wall charger.

Thanks in advance
As someone else mentioned, these will come through email. Once you have signed and agreed they will then sms you your reg plate so you can get insurance sorted. I got the forms to sign on a Friday eve followed by reg plate and confirmation on Monday morning at 8am.

Week later I now have my signed contract as proof.

Now just waiting for Thursday to come, quite excited now given my disappointment with EVs started when we placed an order for a Skoda Enyaq back in October only to be messed around, Cancelled and ordered the model Y first week of April, must have got a cancelled slot given my EDD jumped all over the place until two weeks back.

Going to be interesting to see what the red looks like in the flesh, saw some model 3's that looked nice in that colour

I also spoke to Tesla and was added to 'the list'. I wonder if there is actually a list.

I also asked when the next batch of cars is expected to be available and was told mid-end of September, so end of quarter again. Which is a bit frustrating. I'm okay with a 3 month wait for a car, but a 6 month wait is pretty rubbish. Especially when the quoted EDD on the Tesla website was July for about a month after I ordered (23rd March text for order received). Either something went quite wrong, their calculations are way off (or non-existent), or I got bumped down the list.

Seems like it should be fairly straightforward to calculate to me. We're building X number of this spec for delivery this quarter and there are Y unallocated, therefore the next order can/can't have one.

Guess I'll continue to generally pine, and sob every time I walk past my newly installed and unused wall charger.
Well something did go quite wrong - there was an unexpected shutdown in Shanghai.

Berlin production hasn’t ramped up quickly (so LHD demand not met as predicted).
These delays have pushed us back into a planned shutdown in July.

I know it’s not great and I’m as disappointed as anyone, but 6mths wait is not too bad in this current climate. I know a few months back an Audi Q4 order was said to be 77weeks and slipping.

I think the driver will find the ride more acceptable than a passenger simply because the driver is holding onto the wheel. I swapped and sat in the passenger seat while my wife drove and I definitely did notice the firmness more. It can be mitigated slightly be resting both elbows in the armrests in the door and centre consoleAp
I think the driver will find the ride more acceptable than a passenger simply because the driver is holding onto the wheel. I swapped and sat in the passenger seat while my wife drove and I definitely did notice the firmness more. It can be mitigated slightly be resting both elbows in the armrests in the door and centre console.
Appreciate the heads up, i might give it a go sitting as a passenger. I did all the test driving but never got any complaints from the passengers