Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Patiently waiting, like the rest of you.

Given all these updates to EDD’s and responses on chat, I thought what the hell I’ll check in. Only to get the usual shrug 🤷‍♂️ it’s on order, no guarantees Etc etc. So I’m thinking why don’t I get these nice TAs that are optimistic at least.

Then to cap it off, 10 mins later I get a message off my boss who ordered 2 weeks ago. He just had a call from Tesla asking him if he could take delivery 3-6 months sooner!!!

No promises of dates, just checking if he would be in a position to accept if a cancellation came up I assume. FYI, he’s in Dublin so will no doubt be on a different list.

Now off to cry into my cocoa.

EDD just updated in the last 30 mins to 26th August - 25th September from 5th September - 30th September. Am I right in saying some people with this date range have VINs?
Not necessarly . In fact , I know for sure that many in this date range including myself dont have VIN in the source code. I know just one person who has a VIN booked for collection on Sept 5th though

Reactions: Toblerone
B3D55696-9219-42D3-A20A-163A5443B29E.jpeg

EDD just updated in the last 30 mins to 26th August - 25th September from 5th September - 30th September. Am I right in saying some people with this date range have VINs?
Nope. My EDD changed to this approx. 4 weeks ago from what it was (same as what you quoted). Still no VIN. If trading in, Tesla suggest offer will be updated roughly 30 days before delivery, which means it could be looking unlikely I'll get a Q3 delivery. Ordered 19th Mar

Nope. My EDD changed to this approx. 4 weeks ago from what it was (same as what you quoted). Still no VIN. If trading in, Tesla suggest offer will be updated roughly 30 days before delivery, which means it could be looking unlikely I'll get a Q3 delivery. Ordered 19th Mar
Our EDD changed to this too. March order as well. I’d be very surprised if we didn’t get our cars this time around!

EDD ending 25-Sept ✅
Trade in values expire after 30 days and shipping takes about the same time ✅

So how do you conclude that on 5-Aug its game over? ❌

I’ve never been described as an optimist, but some of you guys are doing your best to make me look like one. 👀

Trade in valuation happens 4 weeks before the delivery. So it can come by end of this month or even first week or Sept and still you may get it by Sept end

Reactions: Toblerone
Holy sheeit. I’ve just got home from the pub, check my account and I’ve finally (after a whole month) got some movement. I’m now showing 18-30 September for a EDD!

Yes, you’ve gotta take all EDDs with a grain of salt. Yes I was hoping to get a window from the beginning of September. Yes I’ve had and end for June delivery date before that turned out bogus. But yes I’m still excited something (!) is happening!

Holy sheeit. I’ve just got home from the pub, check my account and I’ve finally (after a whole month) got some movement. I’m now showing 18-30 September for a EDD!

Yes, you’ve gotta take all EDDs with a grain of salt. Yes I was hoping to get a window from the beginning of September. Yes I’ve had and end for June delivery date before that turned out bogus. But yes I’m still excited something (!) is happening!
Same as me almost (19-30 Sep). Fingers crossed blue crew!