Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: MYless
Pushing my hopium quota for the day to the forum: somewhere in this picture are many of our cars... I have to believe Q3 is going to sign off with a bang! 🥂🍻

View attachment 840052
Some very questionable guess work leads me to believe there is around 6000 cars here. The crazy thing is, that's not even 2 RoRos... Guess that really illustrates the scale of these vessels.

Some very questionable guess work leads me to believe there is around 6000 cars here. The crazy thing is, that's not even 2 RoRos... Guess that really illustrates the scale of these vessels.
Yeah pretty mind blowing to be honest. And to think how much demand there must be in multiple markets, this will be just a drop to quench what looks to be an insatiable thirst.

The EV buyers market is only growing - every ICE car that comes to the end of it's life will likely be replaced by an EV. It's clear to see why Tesla's goal was always to push others manufacturers to join the market too - we need as many manufacturers as possible to replace the ICE fleet!

This weather is nice and all but, honestly, how many more years of drought, floods, heatwaves, extreme cold, rising seas, extreme storms etc. can society take? Yeah it take more than just cars to turn the tide, but it's one of few huge pillars to solve. A bit philosophical on a Friday mind you, but I do hope Elon is right when he says that it's not too late.

One week on, same thought. No change for me last Friday...will it change today? This week has been more active than the previous so who knows what will happen! If anything happens, guess it won't be still about 3pm ish.
I am perplexed by the fact that many of you get regular EDD updates. My May 1st order has only been updated once in 15weeks . It’s bereft of life, it’s a deceased EDD, etc, etc. has Tesla forgotten me?

• Funny
Reactions: adambg
Spoke with a Tesla rep on the phone this morning. My 1st April order (YLR, MSM, Black int, 20s) has a VIN assigned (wouldn't tell me it) and is due for delivery in September. No more specificity than that, but hoping this helps people with similar specs & ODs.
Same thing happened to me they say a VIN has been assigned but they can't give it us till a few weeks. i DM'ed Mr Miserable about this to get his feedback this is what he said; (hopefully he won't mind me posting it here)

"OK so it's actually good news in your case I think. They have allocated VINs and our now waiting to see how many drop out. I suspect they are expecting a lot of drop-outs - those VINs will be reallocated etc.
It will probably mean you will get an earlier delivery.
The trouble with a hidden VIN is that it often changes - it happened to me, as you move to the front of the delivery schedule. So they have decided not to tell you the VIN because it's likely to change and that's a good thing"

REF I'm lease so can't see VIN on tesla account etc so only way to get updates is via Tesla or lease company.

I am perplexed by the fact that many of you get regular EDD updates. My May 1st order has only been updated once in 15weeks . It’s bereft of life, it’s a deceased EDD, etc, etc. has Tesla forgotten me?
I don't think they have - my EDD has only update once (and only by 2 days) since the Q2 fiasco. I could be generous and say they're just being more accurate with them(!?!?!)

Reactions: Toblerone
As I expected, EDD has moved to November 11 - January 5 😞
I am literally too afraid to check now... it was holding firm as at 11:47 this morning... 😬😬😬

Edit: F-it, I'm going in!! Arrghhhh!
Edit2: Ughhhh... i've come back wounded.... but not sure how bad the damage is. I've never seen a EDD be TBD before...

1660313728783.png

@Zilla91 did your EDD have TBD before moving?

I'm not taking it (a TBD) as a sign of anything yet.... I will wait until it updates proper, and even then, I'm going to strongly move myself into delusion that it will still hold for September.

Edit: seeing more posts lead me to believe that yours didn't have TBD before moving... stay strong everyone! Still plenty of time and crumbs of evidence that there'll be another ship or two!

@Zilla91 did your EDD have TBD before moving?

I'm not taking it (a TBD) as a sign of anything yet.... I will wait until it updates proper, and even then, I'm going to strongly move myself into delusion that it will still hold for September.

Edit: seeing more posts lead me to believe that yours didn't have TBD before moving... stay strong everyone! Still plenty of time and crumbs of evidence that there'll be another ship or two!
No, it was 19-30 September