Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No change to my EDD today (holding steady for almost two weeks): 9/5 - 9/25
Mine has held steady for at least a week at 9/13-9/30…Bay Area dates seem to be trending later than other areas. Or maybe it’s all just arbitrary!

Meanwhile, David Crosby is pissed at Elon and TSLA is blaming microchip shortages (not that they would ever communicate that to us customers directly). 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s your Tesla news recap for this week, folks! 😂

Last edited:
so cal here moved +1 front end to 9/19-9/30. Hoping Monday or Tuesday is good for some May ordered. Tesla Fremont flyover has a lot of MYs being put on trucks. So hoping those are the last of April orders early May. Let the mid May late May orders be fulfilled!

Same.
No changed in EDD. Still 8/25-9/14. This is the closest I’ve been since June 30th when it said July 3.
My EDD is at 8/21 to 9/02 for the last three days. If it doesn't change tomorrow (8/21), the EDD will overlap the current calendar day and a black hole will form and eat this entire universe and replace it with something entirely stranger. 🤪

• Funny
Reactions: GildedVines
Ordered 5/6. Got my vin 8/13. Scheduled a pick up date 8/15. Buena Park wasn’t ready 2 hours before my pick up time and text me there are some issues. Delayed til 8/28. Got a call 8/27 from Buena Park 8/17 and it won’t be ready again on 8/18 and car will be delivered instead. I called 8/19 and said car was ready and will be delivered 8/20 before 10:00 Am. I called at 11:00 am delivery day and they said service has not release the car yet and the rep say I will call you when the car is on the way. 2 hours a later my car arrived with no call. It wasn’t what I expected but I’m glad the stress is finally over . Hang in there guys.

Ordered 5/6. Got my vin 8/13. Scheduled a pick up date 8/15. Buena Park wasn’t ready 2 hours before my pick up time and text me there are some issues. Delayed til 8/28. Got a call 8/27 from Buena Park 8/17 and it won’t be ready again on 8/18 and car will be delivered instead. I called 8/19 and said car was ready and will be delivered 8/20 before 10:00 Am. I called at 11:00 am delivery day and they said service has not release the car yet and the rep say I will call you when the car is on the way. 2 hours a later my car arrived with no call. It wasn’t what I expected but I’m glad the stress is finally over . Hang in there guys.
How does your car look? Hopefully flawless after the back and forth!

Attachments

• 00BA4499-A5C3-4D3A-9F7F-386A865F1491.jpeg
    00BA4499-A5C3-4D3A-9F7F-386A865F1491.jpeg
    507.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Love
Reactions: GildedVines