Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 96 no vin 😕 also rocklin
OrderEd April 3rd, and delivery estimate was 5-9 weeks. 😖 Profile and Tesla financing acceptance on May 17th and estimate was 2-11 weeks at that time. If given the chance to do over, I’d choose cash and change financing after receiving a VIN. Today is week 21 since order placed and 15 weeks after completing financing. Borrowed car broke down last night and walked a couple miles home. Cheers 🍻

OrderEd April 3rd, and delivery estimate was 5-9 weeks. 😖 Profile and Tesla financing acceptance on May 17th and estimate was 2-11 weeks at that time. If given the chance to do over, I’d choose cash and change financing after receiving a VIN. Today is week 21 since order placed and 15 weeks after completing financing. Borrowed car broke down last night and walked a couple miles home. Cheers 🍻
Sorry to hear about your car.

What's your EDD doing now? Mine moved +3 days to Aug 31-Sept 14. Most of early August it was moving +1 days at a time, for the last ten days, it is moving a few days and staying still until I'm in the EDD range and then moving out a few days.

What's your EDD doing now? Mine moved +3 days to Aug 31-Sept 14. Most of early August it was moving +1 days at a time, for the last ten days, it is moving a few days and staying still until I'm in the EDD range and then moving out a few days.
I believe he and I both have the October EDD like others… also April order…

Thanks! Lol, it really sucks being without a reliable vehicle!! These are problems I haven’t had in twenty years because I always purchase a new car. My EDD is October and the broke down car is in the shop. Looks like a rental is inevitable. I hope all us forgotten May orders wake up to VIN’s tomorrow!!!!!!!

After 3 weeks of checking my EDD 9/4 to 9/24 now my EDD October. This is so depressing. I’m waiting for almost 4 months and I called tesla to check they say probably by mid sept or october the delivery. I’m so upset 😭 😭😭