Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoping for some great news soon, as time frame is the shortest it’s ever been. EDD 9/5-9/17
Wow and I thought a 5/31 order and profile date with an EDD this time of 10/2-22 and no VIN was bad for a MYLR, white/black int, 19" wheels, no tow, no fsk, no extras at all at Rockling, CA. But an OD of 4/3 and still no car is really really really bad. Tesla should give us something for being so patient.

I really don't want to spend another $10K, but should FSD beta live up to the hype, it may actually be worth it (though that's a stretch). I have zero interest in a performance: I don't want 21" wheels and summer tires, I like the higher clearance and longer range of the LR. Just not my thing. That being said, I'll probably just wait until. I'm assuming that I'll get the car as part of the quarter end push even though my EDD says October.
When did you order?

🎉🎉🎉

I logged into the Tesla account. Didn't see any Tesla Vision pop-up, so naturally scrolled down to confirm my EDD. Yup, the date 9/5-9/17 still remains. And right below that? A pretty little VIN 🥳🥳🥳

VIN is 263XXX. MYLR Blue OD 5/18

I hope everyone else in west coast gets their today too!
No vin yet but edd moved from 9/5-9/23 to 9/6-9/18.....

No vin yet but edd moved from 9/5-9/23 to 9/6-9/18.....
OD and completed profile 5/31. EDD moved from 7/24-8/11 to several dates in September, then to generic "October" and now at 10/2-22 for the last two weeks. Oh yeah and no VIN in sight. MYLR white/blk interior, 19" wheels, no tow, 5 seater, no fsd, in fact no extras at all. How long does it take for Tesla to come up with a basic plain vanilla Model Y? It's been 94 days.

Reactions: MarjLa388
congrats
fingers crossed for mine
I hope
Your get yours too!!! I’m thankful for this community! It helped a lot
To share in the challenges and lengthy wait. 101 days today. I’ll update spreadsheet tomorrow after getting “keys” in my hand.
When I ordered, average delivery time was 40-45 days. I probably didn’t know at the time that performance varieties skewed the data some. Happy to complete the process and move on. Next up: my wife is due in 6 weeks.

Attachments

• 96725CF7-C3E1-4540-95CB-4FF478FF1283.png
    96725CF7-C3E1-4540-95CB-4FF478FF1283.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: GildedVines