Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY will be delivered Friday morning!! Had a extremely productive day preparing for MY. Approved for auto loan from DCU at 1.24% and plan on asking Tesla to price match. Also, accepted Tesla insurance and they were by far the most competitive! Woohoo 🥳
I got VIN on Sunday too but still sitting at EDD of 9/8-11. Still no word from Tesla re delivery. Did they contact you or did you reach out to them? I went to Tesla store to inquire and was just told to sit tight and wait for them to contact me.

I got VIN on Sunday too but still sitting at EDD of 9/8-11. Still no word from Tesla re delivery. Did they contact you or did you reach out to them? I went to Tesla store to inquire and was just told to sit tight and wait for them to contact me.
**If you have a VIN** Call the 888 number and ask where the vehicle is and current status. It's posted all over these forums.

Well, I received my latest trade in valuation today (the lowest yet; think this is the third time now?), so I accepted just to move on and EDD still sits at 9/28-9/30. Doesn’t appear that had any affect on my delivery timing. A VIN would be nice now…
I have an EDD of 9/27-9/30 still. No VIN a yet either. But, I’m an August order….

This.

The local Renton, WA had my plaid on their lot and didn't know it.
I wouldn't count on Tesla bring proactive, so we need be.
@GroovaEV Yeah, the Renton lot seems way under-staffed. I found my Plaid just unloaded from the truck (3 days after VIN) and took it off their hands that afternoon, before they could F it up. Earlier in the day, they couldn't even figure out how to schedule my delivery, and said it would be about a week out from my car's arrival... Pretty lame, actually. I plan to "stalk" the Renton SC on days' 2-3, after receiving MYP VIN, as the transportation time for me has been consistently 2-2.5 days from Freemont to the lot.

Reactions: GroovaEV