Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YAYAYAYA!!!! the anticipation begins!! Make sure you sign all the docs when the review doc blue button appears. That was my reason why I couldn’t open my Car.
Good luck with your delivery!!!🎉🍾🥂
Good to know - thanks! I’m gonna spend part of today reviewing all the FAQs and watching some of the operational videos 🤓 Still need to sort out my delivery time/date since Tesla apparently auto-scheduled me for a date that I’m not available. Strange that I didn’t receive the text they said I would be seeing “in a couple of hours” yesterday.

Reactions: paramer
Good to know - thanks! I’m gonna spend part of today reviewing all the FAQs and watching some of the operational videos 🤓 Still need to sort out my delivery time/date since Tesla apparently auto-scheduled me for a date that I’m not available. Strange that I didn’t receive the text they said I would be seeing “in a couple of hours” yesterday.
Call 5102493100. Most of the CSA are super helpful in rescheduling and connecting to the delivery center.

Reactions: GildedVines
My account overview screen now says "2021 Tesla Model Y" instead of just "Tesla Model Y", but my overview screen has a "Confirm Your Order Update" about Tesla Vision click-through. Is this normal? I don't remember hearing about it.
Not sure. Then again, the app has many inconsistencies. I’d not get so caught up with that. Just call the 510 CS line and ask a live person. I always get a live person and they are all very helpful.