Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mine gone too :( (also Edinburgh delivery, but with tow). Better be back soon or I will honestly snap. Falling down style, possibly escalating to John Wick if not fixed quickly :/

Reserved 754 days ago, ordered 126 days ago.

Don’t worry buddy. I’m just like you. I feel you anguish. We can high five if we take delivery in the same group and know it was worth it.
My dad took delivery of his a week ago and says it’s worth it (for what it’s worth to you, coming from him!).

Can someone advise please...i have chased the delivery team today, as i was assured i would get delivery early October but all they would say is that they haven't yet assigned a car to me and could not give me a more exact delivery window. Basically would not say whether early October was feasible or not. Can someone who has been through this, let me know their experience and when do you pay the final balance as i have not paid that yet. Thanks a lot.

This is normal, because Model 3 cars aren't made to order, they're made in batches. Until a batch of cars is matchable (that's a word), they aren't assigned to anyone. You may get matched as it leaves port in 'merica, as it arrives in Zeebrugge, or when they arrive in Blighty. You may get matched a month, or 2 days before delivery.

'citing

Hmm I had the opposite, last Tuesday (3/9) i had an SC vin appear in the 4728xx range and an email reply from deliveryGB saying 1st week of October. Then it (and my order agreement doc) disappeared from my account on Friday (6/9). I’ve had another VIN 5239xx range appear this afternoon (11/9)

I’ve no idea what’s going on...... hopefully it will all be good for us all when these latest batch of ships turn up, should be a decent amount of deliveries i would think, although that is slightly scary from a quality perspective given some of the experiences in these forums. I’m relaxed, it seems they make it right in the end.

I wonder what was your last 2 digits, I just got assigned my first VIN tonight 4728xx

The folks at Zeebrugge are going to have their hands full when the Hoegh Oslo pitches up on the 18th and then the very next day the Glovis Courage arrives.
I suspect there will not be a lot of charging going on, so expect some low charge states on delivery.

I suspect mine is on one of these. Do they do the PDI at Zeebrugge too, so when they arrive at the DL they are largely ready to go out to customers?

I've been told I am scheduled for the first week of Oct, but they will likely try and push to get it out by the end of the month. Doesn't sound like a lot of time between that and arriving at Zeebrugge.