Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The one thing I notice that surprises me is the delivery date of 18 November. (Edinburgh pickup) That suggests that it might be arriving with the most recent boat that left SAN Francisco rather than the Dahlia that is just completing its passage through the Canal. That might also explain why some folk still don’t show a VIN although the particular spec might be the issue. Someone said ‘unicorn’ spec might be end of November. (19 inch wheels, white interior and tow bar)

With Grand Dahlia only scheduled to arrive at Zeebrugge on the 26th, not sure how they would get it delivered to your friend so quickly.
Tesla Carriers

I don't know how either, short of coming direct to UK which they don't appear to be planning to do.

Originally he was told 21st October. If there's no ships expected before Grand Dahlia, and the last ships I am aware of were the ones at the end-of-quarter, I don't see why they'd hold on to his car for several weeks for no apparent reason.

My VIN is 528xxx -- what is the significance (if any) of 502xxx, and why is mine different?
This is such a surreal experience, to be seeing grainy photos of ships sailing through the Panama Canal and wondering if my car could be on it? So much speculation, so little real information!