Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hang on....Is the new revised order doc devoid of both the £3500 and the deposit / reservation deductions? Would that explain the difference?

If I deduct the grant and monies paid so far it comes to exactly what my final invoice was showing.

I had a similar mail from Tesla, I asked what was going on and got this reply.

"Our systems are constantly being worked on as we are heading to more and more automated systems.

You might receive an email more than once, unfortunately, but until your delivery appointment is confirmed, I wouldn’t worry about it too much.
I’m sure you will be getting your Model 3 before you know it."

Hi guys, newbie here.

Like many of you I got the same email with the updated invoice. When I read the email I had that rush of excitement until I logged in to see that my invoice had simply been updated. I initially though wahoo deliver will soon be on the way... maybe before week end.... but sadly not

Comparing the two invoices I can see that the difference is that the invoice reflects the true retail price of the vehicle without the EV Grant. This will be applied and deducted from this total as has been previously stated.

This rollercoaster ride ain’t fun guys..... but patience is a virtue and it will be well worth it!

I too got the email and revised invoice. I'm not concerned - for whatever reason they have now decided to show the gross price on the invoice. I suspect the EV Grant will appear as a part payment on the final invoice leaving the balance to be paid as expected.

Did anyone who has ordered a Model 3 and who is awaiting delivery NOT get the revised invoice?

Also, my Tesla account now says: "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment" Did it say that before??

It’s
I too got the email and revised invoice. I'm not concerned - for whatever reason they have now decided to show the gross price on the invoice. I suspect the EV Grant will appear as a part payment on the final invoice leaving the balance to be paid as expected.

Did anyone who has ordered a Model 3 and who is awaiting delivery NOT get the revised invoice?

Also, my Tesla account now says: "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment" Did it say that before??

Probably- it’s said that for weeks on mine

The daily checks has not shown any difference on the increasingly frustrating "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment"

When having waited for over 3 years, what is another few weeks going to make a difference - A LOT I TELL YOU, I WANT IT NOW!
ha ha, I feel your pain, I was the same. Well I am the same but apparently I can pick up my car on Saturday but I now have the pain of waiting for the final invoice so I can just pay for the damn thing and hope that cements the deal.

Ok so I've had three emails today from Tesla about changes to my order.

The order agreement on all of them didn't include the grant but the last one I got I noticed had dropped by £3760 from 62,300 to £58,540. And when I look at the website and spec a Model 3 to the exact same configs as mine, it comes in at £55,040 exactly £3500 less than what my latest order agreement is.

Which of course is the same amount as the gov grant. So what this mean...at least I hope, is that they've adjusted my price to match the price reduction they introduced about two weeks after I placed my order, so happy days....as long as I don't have to pay that extra £3500 for the grant.

Sorry, meant to say it was Digbeth, Birmingham SC. They originall said my MS would be available June 28th. We are currently away in the north of England (in our new MS) and when is told them June 22nd was my only date available until July 4th they seemed happy to bring it forward to get the sale into Q2

Sorry, meant to say it was Digbeth, Birmingham SC. They originall said my MS would be available June 28th. We are currently away in the north of England (in our new MS) and when is told them June 22nd was my only date available until July 4th they seemed happy to bring it forward to get the sale into Q2
Oh I see, I thought you meant Dartford, where I'm meant to be picking my car up on Saturday, got me worried :)