Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also remember most ships will have a mixture of RHD and LHD cars, so they’re not all ours!

Well better for you in that its now confirmed that there will be no RHD cars for Ireland in Q3, so more for UK. Irish order holders all got their first "communication" from Tesla in the last hour - a text to say deliveries will start at the "end" of 2019 :(

Is anyone aware of any Model 3s with tow hitch being delivered in UK yet? I registered for an M3 in July 2016 and confirmed my order for an LR AWD on 2 May 2019. I believe the tow hitch is why I have not received a VIN nor delivery notification yet. Fingers crossed it is on 1 of the Glovis' arriving in September.

Reactions: Fullerene
@Terry Daktil :D - you get my vote for best user name!

LR-AWD seem to be the winged unicorns - as per

There is a tow hitch thread that's worth subbing into. Only sr+ hitches so far I think.

a few SR+ are emerging with Tow Bars with VINs & delivery dates as per @welshdragon

LR-AWD, Tow Bar with 19" wheels would be the ultimate Winged Rainbow Unicorn

There isn't a day that goes by when I don't get a bit irritated about the Tow Bar - I had a panic over the weekend and was going to modify the spec to ditch the hitch, the good folk here calmed me down, patience... ;)

Sadly the tow hitch is a must otherwise I’d have to ditch my boat or keep an ICE for boating.
Most boats will be under 900 kg - they have to float remember! sarcasm aside, 900kg is a _lot_ of boat. even including trailers etc. Mine tows at about 200kg (mostly trailer tbh) and that is a 4.5m dingy. Much bigger and I wouldn't be comfortable towing it for the length!