Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tomorrow morning my Model X is finally going to the SC for a bunch of issues I had reported including mysterious obstacles preventing my FWD's from, window issues, parts separating from the car, certain parts wearing way too quickly, feeling electric currents while sitting in the car charging, will mention the ghosting issue - which I can currently live with until they find a real fix as well..

Is there anything else that I should check today and tonight, before I go to the SC that I should report? Maybe something you're having an issue with that I may have missed.

hmm I keep getting a random 3 beeps while driving but its so few and far between that i can't really figure a cause ..
this morning i noticed a blue something or another visable under the trunk ( gonna go look at that ) but so far so good

I would have them look at your AC/compressor to ensure that the lines are not crossed (I'm guessing they'll do that anyway).

With regards to the 3 beeps, it could be due to AutoPark not being available. I don't recall how many beeps it sounds, but I noticed that if I immediately look down at the bottom-center of the dash, I see a yellow triangle and the message that "AutoPark is not available".

I get this at various times, most of which are totally not appropriate (e.g. at a stop light or stop sign). Occassionally, I get it in a parking lot.

Which SC are you taking it to? Toronto or Mississauga?

Tomorrow morning my Model X is finally going to the SC for a bunch of issues I had reported including mysterious obstacles preventing my FWD's from, window issues, parts separating from the car, certain parts wearing way too quickly, feeling electric currents while sitting in the car charging, will mention the ghosting issue - which I can currently live with until they find a real fix as well..

Is there anything else that I should check today and tonight, before I go to the SC that I should report? Maybe something you're having an issue with that I may have missed.
Does your charge port consistently close after you disconnect the charger? Mine doesn't.

Reactions: loganintx
I would have them look at your AC/compressor to ensure that the lines are not crossed (I'm guessing they'll do that anyway).

With regards to the 3 beeps, it could be due to AutoPark not being available. I don't recall how many beeps it sounds, but I noticed that if I immediately look down at the bottom-center of the dash, I see a yellow triangle and the message that "AutoPark is not available".

I get this at various times, most of which are totally not appropriate (e.g. at a stop light or stop sign). Occassionally, I get it in a parking lot.

Which SC are you taking it to? Toronto or Mississauga?
Toronto - Lawrence E

did you get...
1) the new quarter panel windows/seals for noise reduction?
2) rear seat recall
3) any issues with "auto park no available" error
4) New visors?

Auto park works for me about 95% of the time.

I noticed yesterday that my driver window doesn't seal shut. I could feel air coming in and I could stick my finger out. It was really really noisy driving to the cottage.

Does your charge port consistently close after you disconnect the charger? Mine doesn't.
mine does say 5 sec after i unplug the chargr
Auto park works for me about 95% of the time.

I noticed yesterday that my driver window doesn't seal shut. I could feel air coming in and I could stick my finger out. It was really really noisy driving to the cottage.
i had this happen once i opened and closed the door and it was fine