Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MYP - March Order Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bailed on my March order. Was not keen on the prospect of waiting another 4 months based on my latest EDD.

Scooped a build incoming to a store a little over an hr from me. Identical to my order, just 7 seats instead of 5. We're OK with the added flexibility. My trade in valuation also expired and upon renewing with current higher mileage the trade went UP. Wanted to take advantage before that trade valuation expired again.

SA moved my deposit over and assigned the VIN to me. ETA to store May 4. Tentative delivery May 6.

Reactions: derriX
MYP | Black Ext | Black Int | 21" | No Tow | No FSD
📍San Antonio

OD: 3/11
EDD: Mar - Apr 2023
EDD2: April 19 - May 24 (3/20)
EDD3: April 19 - May 3 (4/11)
VIN & $3k Reduction: (4/19)
EDD3: April 29 - May 8 (4/19)
EDD3½: May 3 (4/22)*

* I received 3 texts in 3 days from the (510) area code number requesting I add my financing info. I ignored them all waiting on the EDD3 day to get closer. The SA finally added his own message telling me to go ahead and move forward because the car is scheduled to arrive on May 3rd. App hasn't changed, but I've got it on my calendar now. 🤞
I wonder..... are the MYP's about two months out now? Seems like some people this is the case while others are more in the 6 week timeframe.

MYP | Black Ext | Black Int | 21" | No Tow | No FSD
📍San Antonio

OD: 3/11
EDD: Mar - Apr 2023
EDD2: April 19 - May 24 (3/20)
EDD3: April 19 - May 3 (4/11)
VIN & $3k Reduction: (4/19)
EDD3: April 29 - May 8 (4/19)
EDD4: May 3 (4/22)
(4/26) Delivery Scheduled for May 4! 🤞

Reactions: tulip