Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the people that have been waiting 6 months to a year on their LR is going to be really pissed at you if you actually got delivery in 2 to 4 weeks. They are really trying to push that EOQ to orders from California with the most $ amount since yours has a +$2000 premium for blue paint and white interior plus you have the P trim. If they can't push it for you to get delivery by end of June, I assume it will be extended back to near the original EDD. Hey, it might be too GoodToBeTrue after all!
When placing an order, I expected mine to be delivered in Aug. Yes, it should be "too good to be true," if I get one in 2 to 4 weeks. It seems impossible. There should be coming pushed back, updated EDDs of mine!

When placing an order, I expected mine to be delivered in Aug. Yes, it should be "too good to be true," if I get one in 2 to 4 weeks. It seems impossible. There should be coming pushed back, updated EDDs of mine!
There was one guy here in L.A. area with MYP Blue/White order to delivery was 20 days. And it happened after I changed my Blue/White to Blue/Black and I'm in L.A. area so I have been stressing the last couple days that might have been mine but all is good now since I just got my VIN today!

Reactions: GoodToBeTrue
Hello 👋🏼
Wanted to join this conversation- maybe it’ll help me not check my app so much 😅

OD - 05/25
MYP
Red ext/black int
No FSD

Edd 1: 9/09-10/19
*completed profile*
Edd 2: 8/9-9/11
On Saturday like I’m reading a lot here updated EDD: 6/24-7/10!! Yay! I hope it follows suit!
Ok so here we are changes agains:

Yesterday with configuration up top
EDD CHANGE: 7/11-8/8
changed color to black/black, rest same
EDD change this morning: 06/27-07/08

Guess we’ll see what tomorrow brings 😂

Been following this thread so thought I would put in my info as well!

MYP in MSM w/black interior - no tow no FSD
Portland, OR delivery

Original order date/profile completed: 4/23
Original EDD: July - August
2nd EDD: July 25 - August 24
3rd EDD: June 25 - July 9 (has been this window for the past 3 weeks...hoping it stays!)
Well, checked this morning and my EDD got pushed back from 6/25 - 7/9 to 7/16-8/13.

Just joined and figured I'd add my info. Ordered MYP White exterior, with black interior, with tow and no FSD.

Ordered and completed tasks on 5/9
Original EDD - 7/19-8/30
2nd EDD - 6/20-7/15
Now EDD - 6/26-7/10

Family vacation has been planned for 6/25 - 7/15 based on original EDD but now everything is in flux. Hoping to get a VIN soon so we can actually plan something.
Update to my original post! Just got a VIN and the EDD has been updated to 6/26-7/4. Talked with a SA in Sacramento who thought there was a good chance it could be as early as 6/25. Looks like we might be taking it on vacation after all.

I got my vin today!

MYP | MSM | Black | No Tow | No FSD

OD: 5/31
EDD #1 (5/31): 8/9 - 9/20
EDD #2 (6/11): 6/26 - 7/10
Vin Assigned (6/23): 6/27-7/7
Update to my original post! Just got a VIN and the EDD has been updated to 6/26-7/4. Talked with a SA in Sacramento who thought there was a good chance it could be as early as 6/25. Looks like we might be taking it on vacation after all.
Hey!!we’re in Sacramento too!! Woohoo congrats!! Just got our vin today.

Congrats and jealous you got Black. We were thinking about it and worried it would take too long.
Yea if it helps any truly I went through every color change except blue 🤪 started with msm, then white, then red, the black. Haha.. just got lucky with the change to black. I really want to do the stealth ppf wrap on it .. that’s what sold me

I got my vin!!! 🥳
Edd: 6/26-7/3
Black/black no editions (just changed yesterday)

Guess my color change played in my favor!
Excellent! and I just received my VIN as well at exactly 4:17 PM via a text from my SA. Confirmed VIN in my account via website and after about 3 hours, the VIN is now appearing on the App. I have also received and downloaded the new MVPA which includes the complete purchase price and the VIN as well. Assigned the MYP to my insurance policy utilizing the newly assigned VIN and uploaded proof of insurance to Tesla via the App.

OD: 4/6
EDD4: 6/25 - 7/9
EDD5: 6/26 - 7/4
Trade-in-Text: 6/13
VIN Assigned: 6/23

MYP MSM Baby! :cool:

Last edited:
Excellent! and I just received my VIN as well at exactly 4:17 PM via a text from my SA. Confirmed VIN in my account via website and after about 3 hours, the VIN is now appearing on the App. I have also received and downloaded the new MVPA which includes the complete purchase price and the VIN as well. Assigned the MYP to my insurance policy utilizing the newly assigned VIN and uploaded proof of insurance to Tesla via the App.

OD: 4/6
EDD4: 6/25 - 7/9
EDD5: 6/26 - 7/4
Trade-in-Text: 6/13
VIN Assigned: 6/23

MYP MSM Baby! :cool:
Yes!!! Congrats!!!

Reactions: VegasMYP