Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just joined and figured I'd add my info. Ordered MYP White exterior, with black interior, with tow and no FSD.

Ordered and completed tasks on 5/9
Original EDD - 7/19-8/30
2nd EDD - 6/20-7/15
Now EDD - 6/26-7/10

Family vacation has been planned for 6/25 - 7/15 based on original EDD but now everything is in flux. Hoping to get a VIN soon so we can actually plan something.

Just joined and figured I'd add my info. Ordered MYP White exterior, with black interior, with tow and no FSD.

Original EDD - 7/19-8/30
2nd EDD - 6/20-7/15
Now EDD - 6/26-7/10

Family vacation has been planned for 6/25 - 7/15 based on original EDD but now everything is in flux. Hoping to get a VIN soon so we can actually plan something.
Good luck 🤞🏻
My MYP black with black interior. No FSD. With tow.

Ordered March 15th
Original EDD: may
2nd EDD: July to September

If you do plan to make the change in exterior paint color, can you let us know if once you change, do they charge you current price for the MYP? Since your order date, the price for MYP increased by $2000. Let us know if that has any effect on your prices.
I will definitely let you know, just told my SA to change to black with white interior, letcha know what happens - hoping not

Reactions: Kevin Glode

Original EDD - 7/19-8/30
2nd EDD - 6/20-7/15
Now EDD - 6/26-7/10

Welcome Aboard, MYP Baby! :cool:

Figured I'd add mine to this thread, too

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD June 24 - July 8 (Originally was Late July - Early Sept, just updated this past weekend)
Washington, near Seattle
Still no updates from here for me, been at this estimate for about a week and a half now. June 24 coming quick, hoping for the best :) no VIN yet.

Today is the first day of my 2-week window...., no updates..., no vin yet :(
I think the people that have been waiting 6 months to a year on their LR is going to be really pissed at you if you actually got delivery in 2 to 4 weeks. They are really trying to push that EOQ to orders from California with the most $ amount since yours has a +$2000 premium for blue paint and white interior plus you have the P trim. If they can't push it for you to get delivery by end of June, I assume it will be extended back to near the original EDD. Hey, it might be too GoodToBeTrue after all!