Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple weeks ago my EDD changed to July 26 - Aug 30.

Meanwhile, my neighbor who ordered a Black/White MYP about two weeks AFTER me just got a VIN and is taking delivery in a couple days. That has to be the fastest delivery I’ve seen yet.
Picked up our MYP MSM yesterday afternoon with everything turning out to be a very positive experience:

INSPECTION:
1. No paint chips or dents.
2. No body panel gaps beyond our own satisfactory specifications.
3. No window or roof glass cracks, scratches or distortion.
4. All body curves and lines properly aligned.
5. Notice few areas where manufacturing / production sticky substance remained.
6. All lights, door handles, door locks, power windows, visors, frunk / power trunk, power rear seats and USB / 12 Volt ports all fully functional.
7. All interior surfaces clean with no leftover service personnel finger prints or oily stains.
8. No issues with fit and finish.

KEY INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:
1. Date of Manufacture: 06/2022
2. AMD Ryzen Processor
3. Lithium-ion Battery
4. Onboard Charger and Mobile Connector
5. 120 Volt and J1772 Charging Adaptors
6. Michelin All Season Tires

DRIVE OBSERVATIONS:
1. We truly enjoyed the performance handling, ride, comfort and acceleration which excitingly met all of our expectations.
2. The driver and front passenger seats are truly very comfortable.
3. Brake regeneration is totally awesome with single pedal operation easy to learn.
4. Some wind noise can be clearly observed.
5. Technology is definitely advanced bet yet very intuitive to navigate.

PICKUP SERVICE:
1. Tesla East Sahara Las Vegas service personnel are 💯.
2. No issues with accepting our Credit Union pre-approved financing.
3. No issues with activating and pairing our Tesla account with our new MYP.
4. No issues with taking as much time as you need or want before accepting delivery.
5. We were scheduled for a 5PM pickup but couldn't wait any longer so we went in 1 1/2 hours early with no issues.

Thank You so much TMC community members for your invaluable information, knowledge and commentary during this entire process 👍.

We are going to try to have as much fun as possible with our MYP :cool:.

View attachment 823213

View attachment 823214

View attachment 823270
Pretty!! 😎 Congrats!

Reactions: VegasMYP
Been following this thread I am going to add my info

MYP: Blue/Black NO tow NO FSD - South Florida
OD: 4/28
EDD #1: July 17 - Aug 21
EDD #2: June 16 - June 29
EDD #3: July 17 - Aug 21
EDD #4: July 18 - Aug 15

I also hope the Blue models are not delayed. Like @honoraryorange said I am not seeing many blues that are being delivered.

Attachments

• D8E52EBB-1A4B-420C-BE99-F9D19185E9C7.jpeg
    D8E52EBB-1A4B-420C-BE99-F9D19185E9C7.jpeg
    448 KB · Views: 101
Been following this thread I am going to add my info

MYP: Blue/Black NO tow NO FSD - South Florida
OD: 4/28
EDD #1: July 17 - Aug 21
EDD #2: June 16 - June 29
EDD #3: July 17 - Aug 21
EDD #4: July 18 - Aug 15

I also hope the Blue models are not delayed. Like @honoraryorange said I am not seeing many blues that are being delivered.
Mine is sitting at 7/18- 8/15 too. MYP Black/black no extras, Texas.

Realized I have not posted my updates in this particular group:

MYP Red, White Interior, w/FSD, noTow, Charlotte NC.
Order Date - 4/4
EDD1 - 6/13-7/18
EDD2 - 6/15-7/13
EDD3 - 6/15-6/24
VIN Assigned - 6/14
Removed FSD - 6/14
EDD4 - 6/22-6/28
Pick up date scheduled - 6/16 - (6/23 11AM)
Went to pickup - 6/23 11AM - No Car (Stated car was in Alabama would be delivered to my house in a few days, offered me loaner car which I did not take)
EDD5 - 6/28-7/2 (No longer have a VIN)
EDD6 - 7/17-8/14
Added EAP - 7/2

Realized I have not posted my updates in this particular group:

MYP Red, White Interior, w/FSD, noTow, Charlotte NC.
Order Date - 4/4
EDD1 - 6/13-7/18
EDD2 - 6/15-7/13
EDD3 - 6/15-6/24
VIN Assigned - 6/14
Removed FSD - 6/14
EDD4 - 6/22-6/28
Pick up date scheduled - 6/16 - (6/23 11AM)
Went to pickup - 6/23 11AM - No Car (Stated car was in Alabama would be delivered to my house in a few days, offered me loaner car which I did not take)
EDD5 - 6/28-7/2 (No longer have a VIN)
EDD6 - 7/17-8/14
Added EAP - 7/2
Dang, sounds like a mess. And this worries me even more because Charlotte is my pickup destination

A mess indeed. And their lack of communication with me afterwards was frustrating. I'm sure it is mostly a one-off issue...hopefully.
I have seen a few similar posts lately where people went to pick up cars and there was no car to be picked up. Very interesting to say the least. WHere are these vins getting reassigned to? Seems like some questionable tactics at end of the quarter. You go get a car and there is no car, but the next person got their car in two weeks. :confused:

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
I have seen a few similar posts lately where people went to pick up cars and there was no car to be picked up. Very interesting to say the least. WHere are these vins getting reassigned to? Seems like some questionable tactics at end of the quarter. You go get a car and there is no car, but the next person got their car in two weeks. :confused:
In my case I can only speculate that maybe the same config with FSD (mine was no FSD) showed up and they got an end of quarter revenue boost. Or there was someone closer to the factory and they didn't want to risk the end of quarter miss. Not sure, but not a very good business model imo.